I’m back again for the third time

Urgh! I’m feeling awful😖

Full on severe PMS. Just want to sleep until it’s over x

Carbs, carbs and more carbs today🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel so awful that I don’t even care. My overall health is always much worse than my already shitty normal level of health at my totm and with how bad my pms is this month I just need to get through this week. I hate having periods! When I was on the depo injection they stopped, which was brilliant, but it made me balloon in weight and messed up my hormones.

Early night for me x

I had a little metal contraceptive pin put in my arm and that stopped my periods altogether - I loved it! Can't remember what it was called but it was suitable for women on the larger side. Might be worth asking about?

honey don't worry about the carbs, when you feel so poorly do whatever it takes to help yourself feel better xx

Ah Sorry you're feeling so awful Charlotte. I have a Mirena coil which is brilliant and completely got rid of my PMS, would absolutely recommend it. Not sure if it would be suitable for you though. Hope the worst is over soon x

Thanks for the suggestions ladies. I’ll have a chat with the GP when I’m feeling up to it.

Well, after a physical and mental extra crappy few days I’ve put on 3lb. I’m not surprised and I’m not concerned about it. Im still waiting for totm to start but I’m sure it will be today or tomorrow. I’m bloated, in lots of pain and my lower back and pelvis have been killing me. I’m 99% sure it’s endometriosis as my back has been ok for a couple of weeks and as soon as the pms started the pain came back. I’ve been eating carbs with carbs and snacking on crisps so really I’m pretty pleased as I thought it would of been more. I’m also not fasting while I feel this bad, I’m learning to listen to my body and once I’m feeling well enough I’ll do a long fast to get me back into it as I find that helps.

I wish I could hibernate for a week or so a month lol.

Hope you all have a good day x

I remember feeling like I would like to hibernate at that time too Charlotte! I think its criminal that men don't get anything and then we have to go through the menopause as well.

Take care and rest up. xxx

I know right! We are definitely the stronger sex lol.

I couldn’t get out of bed to go to the toilet because of the pain so I’ve had to have codeine. At least it’s taken the edge off😃 x

Bed, a hot water bottle and the strongest pain killers I could find which helped a tiny bit until I got sick and could not take anymore for another 4 hours, I am so glad I do not have to endure that now! I feel for all you young women out there. xxx

I must speak to the gp next week, then hopefully they can book me in to have a scan and I’ll only have to try and get to the doctors once instead of twice. Even that might be impossible at the moment, I’ve not been outside since I came back from the hospital. The codeine and paracetamol are helping a bit at least but it’s almost unbearable. My mum had it and it was so bad that she needed a hysterectomy.

I’ve been watching loads of films to just pass the time. In the last few days I’ve watched 50 first dates, just go with it, the back-up plan, admission and a few others but I can’t remember them lol. I’m still eating anything and everything but I’ll deal with it when I’m feeling better.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

Yes don't worry about food until you feel ready.

Can the GP or practice nurse do a home visit? Surely they can offer something if you're in so much pain and housebound.

I've just binge watched two series of Shakespeare and Hathaway - light hearted crime romp, like Father Brown or Rosemary and Thyme. Also watched Ep 1 of Wild Bill with Rob Lowe, shaping up to be good.

Getting a phone appointment with a doctor on the same day is easy but trying to get someone round can be hard unless it’s an emergency. I’ll have to see what they say but I won’t hold my breath.

I was feeling a little sick after dinner so when I felt up to it I SAT ON THE SOFA FOR FIVE MINUTES WITH MY FEET UP! Woohoo💃🏻 It felt so good to finally do it😃

I’m looking forward to wild bill. I’ve got loads of things recorded to watch when I’m doing a bit better.

I’m going to try and fast so just so I don’t forget I stopped eating at 4pm x

Good morning hun
Just catching up. Sorry to hear that totm isn't being nice to you, I feel your pain. I often binge eat as well when it's that time, so with the bloat and binge eating 3lbs isn't that bad.
Great to hear that you got out of bed and onto the sofa. It must have felt great, hopefully you'll be able to start going on the sofa more.
I hope you manage to get a doctors appointment soon.

Thanks guys😃

Well last night was awful. Up for most of the night, managed to get about 4 hours this morning which has helped but I’m feeling really rough. Pms and back is still awful but still no totm yet! Eating like it’s going out of fashion and still no fasting🤦🏻‍♀ I hope I can get some more sleep this afternoon and feel a little human later on.

Have a good day all x

Back