I’m back again for the third time

23 hour fast! Finally😃

Dinner is in the oven and I’ll be eating in about an hour. Pms is calming down but still no totm yet😕 should be tomorrow going by my tummy pain. I’ve been up in the night every night for the last few days and it’s catching up with me.

This week I’ll definitely have a gain, it’s just how much of one. I’ve got a couple of days to try and get me closer to where I was but I’m not going to stress about it until after totm x

Morning😃

Some days fasting helps and other days I need to eat more often. I can tell about an hour after waking up what kind of day it is and it can change at anytime so I’m trying to listen to my body and do what feels right at the time. I need to try and make better decisions when snacking though.

My head is hurting today but that’s from needing both the aircon and the dehumidifier on all day. The humidity makes my limbs feel like they’re made of lead and it’s over 21 degrees in here 😓

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

Finally my totm is here and surprisingly I’m feeling a little better. I wish it would stay like this but there’s no chance of that.

I’ve not been hungry today so I’ve fasted all day😃 x

I’m am thanks😃 the pms is lifting, it’s just that I’m much more fatigued this week of the month, it’s like moving through treacle.

We’ve finished watching Rick Steins Venice to Istanbul and have just started his Far Eastern one lol. It’s weird but watching it doesn’t seem to make me hungry even though the food looks yummy.

I’ve got some nausea this morning so I’ll probably fast for most of the day.

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

2lb off this week!

I really don’t know how I managed that lol. Totm is now in full swing too.

I’m not going to fast as I’m not feeling up to it today.

Have a good day everyone 😃 x

2lb off this week!

I really don’t know how I managed that lol. Totm is now in full swing too.

I’m not going to fast as I’m not feeling up to it today.

Have a good day everyone 😃 x

OMG well done hun 2lb off is fab, especially as you weren't expecting a loss :) The fasting is definitely working for you :) :)

Thats great Charlotte, hope you feelabitbetter today and the nausea has gone

Thanks ladies😃

No nausea today(woohoo lol) but I’m feel more weak than normal so I’ll probably eat more and more often.

I really think the fasting is working well for me. It suits my situation and it’s definitely helping my weight loss. It’s funny how different things work for different people x

I really think the fasting is working well for me. It suits my situation and it’s definitely helping my weight loss. It’s funny how different things work for different people x

Isn't it just? So pleased it's helping and WOOHOO on the loss, that's fab, despite TOTM!

Enjoy your meals today, I love the way you're responding to your body's needs and adapting your plan accordingly xx.

Thanks hun😃

Yeah, I just take it day by day and see how I’m feeling. My health is much more important than my weight loss so it’s best for me to be able to mix it up when I need to x

After a weekend of needing more food and pretty much eating anything and everything I’m finally feeling a bit more like myself and I’m ready to have a fast too😃 I finished eating last night at 10pm and I’m not sure if it’ll be a long one or not yet.

I’m getting the front garden tidied up today. Fence painted, hedges trimmed and gutters cleaned. On another day the white wooden bits out there will be repainted and the grass cut and tree trimmed. It’s been looking a bit of a mess out there. The back garden is like a forest 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think I’ll be well enough this year to sit out there anyway. I think in the last 4 summers I’ve only been able to sit outside 2 summers and only about 4 times in total. I’m still trying all I can to get some improvement and I’d honestly try anything.

Let’s all have a cracking week😃 x

At least all this work means that it will be much nicer to look at - and if you're up to it, it might encourage you to go outside, even if just for a few minutes. A pretty sun filled garden is so therapeutic :).

I love being outside, I just can’t function in the heat so even though the summer is when I would want to try and get out there, that’s when it’s hardest. I’ll keep my fingers crossed though.

22.5 hour fast😃 I would have liked a longer one but I was really hungry tonight. I had fish pie😋 x

Back