I’m back again for the third time

I'm glad you are feeling positive today, in spite of the tenderness and your glands hurting. I agree with Susie, feeling in control is a great thing!

Hope you have a good day :)

Hope the face and ear, throat feel better soon.

Thank you😃

44 hour fast😃

Dinners in the oven, sw dopiaza and some quinoa thing. I can’t wait 😋 I was thinking about trying to fast into tomorrow but I don’t want to do too long as it would have been 60 hours by the time I would have eaten tomorrow and I want to be sensible and take my time to getting to a 3 day fast. If I don’t feel like I can do that long then I’m happy with the around 2 days fast and OMAD and also eating more when I need it. This is the best weekend I’ve had in a while and I won’t be playing catch up this week! After an unofficial weigh this morning I had already dropped the 2lb that I put on last week so I’m hoping for a cracking week😃 x

Hope the scales is good, youvecertainly put in the effort

Oh well done on the 2lbs down Charlotte! I don't know how you do fasting for so long, have you read Michael Mosley's online info on fasting? He's a big fan of the long fast too.

Doing brilliantly Charlotte, well done on the fasting and hope you are feeling a little better than you were a few days ago.

Thanks guys😃

I’ve read a few bits from Michael Mosley but I’m sure there’s a ton I haven’t seen, thanks as I’ll have more of a look into it.

I’m feeling much better mentally and I’m not feeling too bad considering this ear thing. At least it’s not any worse today so that’s a good start😃

It feels good to have a Monday where I’m not stressing about how I did at the weekend.

Hope we all have a brilliant day 😃 x

Thanks jacci😃

Morning all!

I’m still feeling super pumped and this week is feeling a breeze (so far). I wasn’t hungry at all yesterday so I fasted through and I’m still fasting now. My energy has gone up a tad which is massive for me😃 I still can’t do anything but it’s making just laying here a little easier😃

Dads back out in the front garden today. He’s glossed the wooden bits and cut the grass, now he’s off to the tip then either trim the hedge or jet wash the roof tiles and he’ll be back later in the week to finish off. When he came round last to do it he only really managed to paint the fence, it is pretty long though lol. It’s looking so much better out there now and (ignoring the back garden) I’m feeling more house proud 😃

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

47 hour fast😃

I’m sharing sw chunky chilli beef and rice for dinner tonight😋 I don’t think I’ll fast tomorrow as I’m planning on a longer fast from Wednesday night through to Friday morning x

Morning😃

Yes please Susie 😃 I’ve not had a ww meal for years and it could add a bit more variety if they have lots of flavour. That’s why I love the sw curries, for ready meals they have lots of flavour and the hot ones do actually have some spice in them lol.

My daily weigh ins are showing the weight ticking down nicely😃 I’m looking forward to Friday morning! I had a few cravings last night but I got through it and I feel so much better this morning then I would’ve done if I snacked/binged last night. I need to remember this feeling and use it when I need to😃

Hope everyone has a lovely day😃 x

Amazing fasting Charlotte well done! Glad to hear your weight is going in the right direction and that your garden is getting sorted, makes you feel much better doesn't it. I hope you're having a good day!

I wasn’t hungry earlier and I was going to eat this evening but after a stressful and tearful evening I’ve decided to fast through until tomorrow, If I didn’t I would have binged. I’m in bed early and just trying to sleep and not get out of bed and get food. Urgh x

Thanks Susie, I was stressing over health worries. I’m ok this morning.

I managed to go to sleep without snacking which was a battle and a half. Not a great sleep, took nearly 2 hours to get to sleep then some alarm went off around 5am, not sure what it was and It took me over an hour to get back to sleep. I was then having really vivid dreams until a delivery woke me up at 8am. I’ve got a bit of a headache and I’m feeling drained.

At least I was happy with the scale this morning so that’s a positive x

Back