I’m back again for the third time

Good, glad the scales are behaving. I had a funny night's sleep too - maybe it's because it's lighter at night or something.

Re snacking, I can really recommend konjac noodles/pasta/rice or glucomannan capsules - they so fill me up i don't feel like anything for ages after dinner. Just a thought x

I think the temperature changes aren’t helping either.

With my eating at night, it’s not that I’m hungry(I wish it was just hunger! I would definitely try those if it was), it’s like a reaction to feelings. I was upset so my go to is food. It’s much better than it was, before it was more like an addiction and could happen anytime. Now it’s more when my mind is on other things, almost like when I’m stressed I forget about weight loss and go for what has always been comforting to me. I’ve been an emotional eater since I was a child so I know it’s a big thing to change but I feel like I’m making some progress.

I’m waiting for grace and frankie too x

44 hour fast😃

I’m having tuna, salad, gherkins and olives x

I love olives! It’s hard to keep my portion small lol. No I’ve not watched that yet, I’m looking forward to it😃

I feel positive about not snacking tonight and I’ve got my mind on that scale for the morning which is helping x

Thanks ladies 😃

I’m starting to notice more of a change now and I’ve gone all jiggly lol. I was left with quite a lot of loose skin the last time I lost weight and when the weight went back up it didn’t fill out the same so my body shape is feeling different this time. My hips don’t seem to be going down much but I feel smaller 😃

18 hour fast broken with a yummy fish pie😋 I might have another meal later but I’m not sure yet.

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

Yeah it’s so good! If I wore normal clothes instead of pjs all the time I think I’d notice more but my shorts are now pretty big😃 Fingers crossed for another woosh lol x

Yes, I did them just after I started. I’ll have a check tonight😃 fingers crossed those hips have gone down a bit 🤞🏻

A few photos were taken of me today and they are awful lol. I was thinking about crisps earlier but seeing those has put me right off!

See ya later fat👋🏻 X

Well done on the loss Charlotte.
Yep, im the same with photos, i think im doing great then see a photo of me.

Good to see while I was gone last month you've been on it. Brilliant. I am now serious about the fasting- so good to read about yours. I did 2 meals at day this week. One non keto at a friends. I am reacquainting myself with what hungry feels like!

Thanks Ali. Hope you’re getting on ok with the fasting. It takes a while to build up the hours😃 x

Hi guys.

I felt terrible yesterday, such a bad migraine😖 It’s much better today thankfully!

Friday night wasn’t great food wise, binged in bed🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe that didn’t help my head? Then yesterday I had 2 meals as I thought I needed it with feeling so rough. I had a fish pie around 4pm and then tuna salad around 9pm. I’ve not eaten yet and I wasn’t really planning to but my dad has brought round some watermelon so I’ll have to see😋 I really want a good week so I need to get back to fasting now I’m feeling up to it. I’ll try and get a long fast or two in and hope for the best😃

Hope everyone’s having a good weekend😃 x

Glad to hear your migraine is better today, they are horrid. The only bad thing that I have noticed with dieting is I am definitely getting more bad headaches but that is a price I am willing to pay, no choice really is there.
Would love to know why but that is the only downside so far, hubby told me my shoulders looked slimmer this morning, that made my day!! Take care. xxx

Back