I’m back again for the third time

My health is a disaster and my food choices have been awful. Pms is kicking my butt and I feel so emotional and bloated and I’m so much pain. Why do I now have to have this **** for 2 out of every 4 weeks!!! 😡 Feeling angry and upset overrides me being focused and I hate it, so now I’m showing a gain. I’ve been fasting since late last night and I’ll just see how long I can go for. I keep saying to myself to just get through to tonight over and over again, then I’ll try and do the same tomorrow.

Hope you’re all ok x

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry you've got so much pain going on! It's so difficult to try and lose weight at the best of times, but especially so when you've got all these health worries.

I know it's easy for me to say but just try not to worry about food at the moment - get through this patch and then get back into it when you feel more up to it xx

Sorry you are suffering so much Charlotte, it really does seem unfair. I hope you are feeling a bit better soon, it's amazing that you are managing to fast even when feeling so rubbish. Hopefully the gain is just hormonal / water retention and will be off soon. Keep fighting!

Just a quick update.

Weight wise- I didn’t weigh in last friday and on Monday I was showing a 7lb gain. Food has still not been great but I’ve done a few short fasts and somehow I’m back where I was. I honestly have no idea how🤷🏻‍♀️

Health wise- Pretty awful. I was in so much pain last night that I hardly slept and this morning I felt like I had ran a marathon. All of my muscles were in agony with lactic acid and I’ve got lots of small bruises that have come out of nowhere on my legs. I had a banging headache and my ribs hurt. I was so unstable trying to get to the toilet, my legs were shaking and I could barely walk. I was not with it really and I was so overwhelmed that I was just lying there with my eyes streaming, I didn’t even have the energy to cry properly. I kept an eye on my urine with urine test strips, my temperature, blood pressure and sp02 level and pulse. Thankfully I’m feeling quite a bit better tonight, still a lot of pain but it’s not as intense and overwhelming.

I’m struggling to get on here as often but I hope you’re all ok and I’ll be back soon.

Take care xxx

Oh no Charlotte that sounds like a really tough night. I hope you get some rest today.

Hope you get some rest and feel better today.

Interesting to see you are using fasting. I've tried several apps - and found Zero was my favourite. I use it to track when I stop eating, and have been surprised by how motivating I find a simple bar chart tracker.

👋🏻 Hope you’re all well and doing great.

Things have drastically gone downhill health wise for me so I’m just focussing on that for now.

When I’m feeling up to it I’ll start to catch up on everyone’s diary (might take a while lol).

Take care ☺️ X

Hunny take your time. Hope you feel a little better xxx

Hi peeps☺️

I’m feeling a tiny bit human tonight! I’ve had a little catch up on here and I’ve had a weigh in, 5lb on in the last few weeks but I have been put back on pregabalin which makes me put on weight very quickly so that’s actually not too bad. That put me under my target for the slimmer for summer challenge but I wasn’t too far off. I’ve set a target of 50lb loss for Christmas and all I can do is try my best. Hopefully I’ll be on here a bit more often now.

Hope you’re all well x

Thanks tipp😃

It really is quiet on here at the moment, not that I can handle much going on for now lol. Thankfully I’m not feeling any worse today so that’s a win 😃 I should be officially weighing in tomorrow but I’ll leave it till next week as I only weighed in yesterday. I’m not able to fast until I’m doing better so I’m not sure how it’s going to go but I’ll try and figure out what else can work for me and play around with calories and eating windows as I go. I’m looking forward to starting OMAD when I can and then going back to being able to do the longer fasts, they really did work well for me and it seemed to help my health a fraction which is a massive plus.

I’m watching The Night Of on sky box sets again and I couldn’t remember where I was on Orange Is The New Black so I’ve started that from the beginning again too. I’ve got so many things on my watch list that I struggle to find things to watch lol.

Does anyone have any tips for hair loss? My hair is really coming out a hell of a lot and it’s much thinner than it was. I’d understand it if it was happening when I was fasting and I’d up my calories or shorten down the fasts but I’ve not been fasting for weeks. It’s less embarrassing seeing as I don’t go out and hardly even get out of bed at the moment but it’s still playing on my mind. What if it doesn’t get thicker again, or worse it keeps getting thinner?!

Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it feels like to be healthy and what sort of things I’d be doing or thinking about, it’s getting harder to remember. This year is zooming past and I’m doing worse than last year😔 I’ve gone past my “illness anniversary” 4 long bloody years. I might be going back on the injections I tried before as they seemed to help a bit but I need my health to improve before I can start.

Sorry for the disjointed ramble x

Thanks Ali 😃 yeah I think it’s a combination of fasting, low carb and stress. I didn’t realise it would take a while to start happening and now I’m eating more it’s not going to change anything for a while anyway but at least I can stop stressing about it for now😃 x

Back