I’m back again for the third time

I was a good few pounds down a few days before. Oh well! I need to try and control my hormone fulled cravings this week.

I’m so bored of these 4 walls. I really hope I get some improvement soon, I’m fed up of just surviving x

After a day in complete agony to the point of tears with my bowels I’m going to cut out a hell of a lot of foods to try and get some relief until I can get a GP home appointment and then get well enough to get to any tests I’ll need. I’ve still not got much of an appetite it’s just the mental reasons that I’m eating and not eating well. If I can’t do it to help this pain then I’ll never do it. I will try my best and I know I have a lot of mental battles coming my way.

Here we go x

First battle won! I’ve gone to bed without taking any food with me!

Today has wiped me out so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for an early night and not a normal exhausted but can’t sleep night.

I promise I've not always been so negative, that’s just what being ill for so long has done to me. If I get some life back I’ll gently grab it with both hands and start to live again.

Night peeps x

Charlotte im amazed at how well you cope. I was stuck at home for just one week and nearly went mad.

Thank you tipp☺️

It’s a nightmare being housebound, I’ve only been out for medical reasons for nearly 4 years. This year I think I’ve been to the hospital 3 times and the doctors once for my smear test. I think about just being able to go out for a coffee or something. Who am I kidding, eating sitting up would be a massive improvement!

Pain is not as bad at the moment so today is looking brighter already😃 I’ve got both aircons and the dehumidifier all on the go lol. I can’t wait for the cold lol.

Hope everyone has a nice day😃 x

Wow Charlotte, I don't know how you manage such long fasts. I really wouldn't be able to go that long without food or caffeine.
I did from 6.30 last night till 8.30 this morning without food, so guess that's 14 hours but I slept for 8 hours of that, lol!

Hope you're feeling a bit better now that the weather has cooled down a bit. It was so hot at the beginning of the week, you must have really struggled even with the air con.

Once my head is in the right place it just happens really naturally. I’ve never really liked eating in the mornings which makes a big difference I think.

Yeah, I’ve been struggling a lot in this heat and now I’ve started these injections again so crazy flu like symptoms and I had a temperature of 39.1 yesterday. I feel the benefit in the morning and then need to have them again so it all starts up again. 2 days down, 5 to go! X

Gosh that's a high temperature, presumably a side effect of the injections.
Have you found that losing 4 stone has had a positive effect on your health? Or is it not weight related at all?

You're fab at fasting, I don't really eat in the morning, I've never been one for breakfast but I love my tea in the morning. I wonder if it would still work if I don't eat say from 7pm till 1pm but still had tea in the morning. Or would that totally ruin the concept of fasting.

It is uncomfortable guys but it’s worth it if it might help at all. Luckily it’s only that high for about 4 hours but I get awful pain with it too. I also can’t even get to the loo after I’ve had them so that’s not great. It’s not weight related but I thought it would have helped with my mobility but as my health is worse so is my mobility so I can’t tell yet. I hope as I lose more it will help though.

I think it will still have an impact so it would be worth giving it a go. Sometimes I have the odd fizzy drink or decaf hot drink( I’m sensitive to caffeine) and it still works. It’s about doing what’s best for you and what works for you x

Yay well done on your loss, that's a great result :)

I'm sure even if your weight isn't contributing to your health issues, by losing a few lbs it's making you so happy and that in itself is progress.

I think I will try and do the fasting, maybe next week when I'm at work but I will still have my tea in the morning because I'd be a right grumpy moo without it, lol! I'll try doing a 17 hour one to start with and see how I go.

Thanks littlemiss 😃 yeah, it’s a positive amongst a load of crap but it really does feel good😃

I think it will still work so it’s definitely worth giving it a go x

Back