I’m back again for the third time

1lb off this week, the whoosh never came! There was one night where I ate in bed but the rest of the week was perfect. Maybe the medication has had an effect. Also I have been back on pregabalin which makes me gain weight so it must be that. I was hoping for 4-6 lb with the week I had. Oh well, keep on going and try to smash September 💪🏻

The pasta is very similar it just a bit more soft and it’s cooked the same way. I have to order it from Italy and I’ve got tagliatelle, spaghetti, fusilli and rice to try. The opposite of what I would normally eat so it doesn’t seem daunting x

1lb off this week, the whoosh never came! There was one night where I ate in bed but the rest of the week was perfect. Maybe the medication has had an effect. Also I have been back on pregabalin which makes me gain weight so it must be that. I was hoping for 4-6 lb with the week I had. Oh well, keep on going and try to smash September 💪🏻

The pasta is very similar it just a bit more soft and it’s cooked the same way. I have to order it from Italy and I’ve got tagliatelle, spaghetti, fusilli and rice to try. The opposite of what I would normally eat so it doesn’t seem daunting x

Well done on losing 1lb, with the new meds, that's a great result. Just keep thinking that you would have gained before with the meds, so a loss is fab :)

Keep going hun, you're gonna smash September!

Thanks hun😃 yeah I think it’s a good result considering. I need to be positive otherwise things could go downhill and I need to be very strict with this new eating lol x

Well, I’ve had a whoosh this morning and unofficially I’m down into the 21st bracket!💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 5st loss I’m coming to get you! I’ve beaten my August loss and I’m nearly level with July so smash September is in full force! I could tell yesterday that my body is starting to feel a bit different again😃 x

Thanks lovely😃

23 hour fasts both yesterday and today. The pasta is a bit bland but I’ll start adding pepper as well as it salt and see if that’s enough. I’d like to add hot sauce to it but I’m not sure that I can have it. I’m having a decaf coffee with soya milk with 3 scoops of collagen in it after my meal so I’m still fasting the same x

Another 23 hour fast. My body is definitely going through some changes. My body is not getting much smaller but its really wobbly. I had loose skin from my last big weight loss and it’s not pulling back so I’m not getting sucked in by my skin as I’m losing weight. I’m going to have a hell of a lot of loose skin but I’d rather that than be at my heaviest x

Great to hear Charlotte. I know what you mean by wobbly, my bits nearly look worse wobbly than fat but i know wobbly is healthier

Hey Charlotte, sorry I have not been around. You are doing brilliantly! I hope this current period of ill health passes soon and you can get back to your baseline. Thinking of you 💐

Hi everyone ☺️

I’m hopefully back now after a tough few months. My weight has gone back up a chunk. 2019 has been my worst year health wise and I’m happy to see the back of it. I’m still trying all I can to ease my symptoms and get some relief but it’s hard to handle.

I’m going to try and get back to OMAD as that seems to suit me best. If I can fast longer then I will but I’m not putting too much pressure on myself. Weighing myself everyday helps with motivation but I’ll have an official weigh in on Mondays. I have a load of things in the cupboard so I’ll probably mainly try and get through that, lots of soups are coming my way!

Hope you are all well x

Nice to see you back Charlotte, take care of yourself

Thanks tipp! Hope you’re well and I’ll catch up with diaries when I’m feeling up to it.

Today has been good food wise. Ate at 6.30pm and I had beef noodles slimming world meal and salad. I’m not feeling hungry or snacky so I’m hopeful that that will be it for today x

Back