I’m back again for the third time

Thanks ladies. I’m trying my best. I’ve had a few blips but I’m being open about it and I’ve told 7 people about my food addiction. I’m still finding things triggering so that’s why I’ve not been on here except for updating the challenge really.

Looking forward to having a proper catch up when I’m feeling up to it. Take care x

I lost 1lb this week. That takes me to 4 1/2 stone total loss and 21lb loss in the slimmer for Easter challenge. I’m really happy with that. I had a 28lb goal but the start of the challenge I was still bingeing and starving so for the next challenge I’m hoping to be more consistent. I had a couple of eating problems this week but we had a stressful week here and I’m learning to not punish myself and get straight back to it. Letting things go after they’ve been dealt with is really helping me too.

Hope you are all well x

I’m finally at 5 stone lost! 😃💃🏻

My relationship with food is definitely getting better. I’m not turning to food for comfort but I can still have the mental battles about turning to it. I’m not as obsessed with getting big losses either, all I can do is my best and any weight loss is great. It all adds up😃

Hope you’re all doing ok x

I’m finally at 5 stone lost! 😃💃🏻

My relationship with food is definitely getting better. I’m not turning to food for comfort but I can still have the mental battles about turning to it. I’m not as obsessed with getting big losses either, all I can do is my best and any weight loss is great. It all adds up😃

Hope you’re all doing ok x
Hey that’s amazing loss you should be well chuffed 🧜🏻‍♂️

Well, last week I had a right mare. I couldn’t stop eating granola, literally had it for every meal🤦🏻‍♀️ I put 4lb on last week. I had a stressful thing with my mum too. This week I started weighing all my food and stayed focused and I lost 8lb💃🏻 Woohoo! I’m going to try and do the same this week and see what happens.

Hope all is well for everyone x

Yes sort of. I’m trying to have 500 calories or less per meal and no snacking. It’s helping with my disordered eating and addiction. I find it’s a good balance x

Im finally under 300lbs! Woohoo💃🏻 299!!!

Things are starting to feel a little easier. Less food compulsions and thoughts of food. Less focusing on food when it’s in films or on tv in the background. More self control and I’m dealing with stressful and emotional times better. It’s a long road but I feel like I’m on the right track and moving forward.

Take care and stay safe x

Im finally under 300lbs! Woohoo💃🏻 299!!!

Things are starting to feel a little easier. Less food compulsions and thoughts of food. Less focusing on food when it’s in films or on tv in the background. More self control and I’m dealing with stressful and emotional times better. It’s a long road but I feel like I’m on the right track and moving forward.

Take care and stay safe x
Well done Charlotte👏👏👏

Good to move down into a new bracket👍

Back