I’m back again for the third time

So...after a few of my worst days I’ve had since being ill my body was crying out for food and instead of telling the OH and having a hearty meal I went straight back to my old habits and snuck out a pack of biscuits, a graze little square thing and a pack of graze crunchy things which come across as low calorie but the big number on the front is per portion and was actually nearly 500 calories for the whole bag and yes I ate them all in bed, in secret. I told him straight away and he was very supportive. Weight is showing a big rise at the moment but that’s expected. I’ll be lucky to STS this week but I need to try and learn from this. Feeling a bit better health wise but a bit down about my addict behaviour. I know this is with me for life and these things will come up, it’s about how I deal with them and my actions and behaviours during and afterwards.

Rant over, off to bed. Tomorrow’s a new day. Night x

Hope you are feeling okay this morning.

Try not to be too hard on yourself, this isn't an easy journey for us and we are all gonna have those little blips.

The important thing is for you to just draw a line in the sand and step right over it in to a new day and stay on track as often as you can.

You can do this.

I know this is with me for life and these things will come up, it’s about how I deal with them and my actions and behaviours during and afterwards.

I think this is absolutely spot on Charlotte - we're all human and while we know what to do on paper, so to speak, there are just going to be times when this doesn't happen - but keeping a rein on the behaviour and staying on track is exactly how you are going to win the long game, sweetie xx

I don’t know how but I’ve lost 4lb this week, I’m finally in the 18’s! Woohoo💃🏻😃💃🏻 Here’s to another good week for us all x

Thanks ladies. I’m so chuffed today☺️ I’ve been thinking about doing the stones down threads as it does feel good to get to the next one but I’m in both challenges and I update here, I think it’s a bit much lol x

Yes, I think I will. Its like a race to the next thread lol. It could give me some extra motivation. Unfortunately the OH has been sick tonight and I’ve not been to sleep yet. I hope it’s just a one off and he doesn’t have a bug. I don’t know where it could have came from as we are still in isolation. Putting Brooklyn 99 back on and hopefully I’ll be asleep soon 🤞🏻 X

3lb off and that takes me over my 8st loss!💃🏻😃💃🏻 Woohoo!

I’ve had terrible lower back pain, so bad I’ve been making a racket about it and can’t hold in the cries of pain. I think it’s the sciatic nerve, it shoots from my lower back into my bum cheek and to the top of my leg. I need to try and find out what can help. Think I might have a sleep first though x

Back