• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I’m back again for the third time

charlotte_k

Gold Member
S: 26st11lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.6 Loss: 6st8lb(24.53%)
Thanks ladies❤

I’m starting to get a bit more sleepy but my headache is getting worse, these bloody codeines it’s hard to work out if the headache is bad enough to deal with the side effects (insomnia, itching and constipation). I think I’ll leave them now, I don’t want to have problems sleeping tonight😔 x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st8lb C: 23st9lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 58.6 Loss: 0st13lb(3.78%)
I find ibuprofen knocks me out for a couple of hours in the night - any good for you hun?

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I can’t take ibuprofen but I slept from about 6-11pm on and off after having dry special 😋 I would have liked to get up a bit earlier really.

Fingers crossed for tonight x

charlotte_k

Gold Member
So dry special k is a trigger for me. Too snack like and I ended up bingeing on what felt like half a big box. On Saturday morning I was showing 20:11 and so I fasted that day(wasn’t hungry anyway as ate that during the night) and also used a diuretic(really bloated) and had my laxative tea(had been constipated from the codeine this week). I’m not sure that’s the healthy way to deal with it but I needed to get back on track fast before I spiralled out of control. I ate normally yesterday and undeservingly I lost a pound this week. I wish I could remember exactly how I feel after a binge and feel that before. I was feeling so confident and going on to the other half about it then I do something like this. We’ve been looking forward to celebrating getting under 20st and it’s like subconscious self sabotage.

Anyway, time to switch back to being positive. 1lb off and I’m at 6 1/2 st lost, 6lb off and I’ll be under 20stone, 8lb off and I’ll be at 7st lost and 10lb off I’ll be at 100lb lost! I want to smash through these targets😃 The big one is having 19 at the start of my weight💃🏻😆😍 I’ve got down to 12st once and I know I can do it again x

ladyfelsham

I'd be the same with dry cereal - I think it's the sugar, just can't stop shovelling the stuff in :).

Well done on the pound, every single one is to be celebrated xx

Last edited:

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Yes, it seems sweeter dry and the texture of it makes it so hard for me to stop🤦🏻‍♀️ x

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I’ve had such a stressful week this week. I won’t go into it but I’ve not felt safe from the outside world. I’m really proud that I didn’t stray from my normal eating but my weight went up a pound the day after and stayed until yesterday. Then I’ve been at STS yesterday and today. I know it’s the stress but I’m hoping to see a little loss in a few days as I’m feeling a bit disheartened. Got a stonking headache so off to bed x

ladyfelsham

Know how you feel love, i sometimes feel bed is the safest place to be! xxx

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Me too, as long as I’ve not got any food in there with me. Eating wise it can be the worst place for me x

ladyfelsham

I'm ok as long as I don't take chocolate with me to snack on - because if I do, all bets are off!

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I was hoping for a bigger loss as I was 100% and really gunning for a big week after my STS last week but I’ll take the 2lb loss and carry that determination into this week. I really want to get a few bigger losses under my belt for a chance to hit my slimmer for September challenge. I think I might have been a bit too optimistic lol.

Hope you’re all well x

ladyfelsham

2lbs is great Charlotte, and a sensible loss for long term hun - but of course you know that, I know it, and yet we always secretly hope for more LOL.

You're obviously doing it right though, so well done x

Last edited:

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I know right, I always want a bigger loss!😂

I’m getting close to 19:13 I can’t wait to be under 20 stone! And I’m inching closer to 25% loss💃🏻 Trying to buzz myself up for the week lol x