I’m back

Ye see what I mean lol. She’s goin in own room in few months hoping she sleeps well still.

I don’t think it’s worth tryin naps upstairs incase screws night time up for sake of few hours

I never put either of mine to bed in the day. I just let them sleep on me, on the sofa, in the pram or wherever they fell lol. I definitely wouldn't change her routine :)

OMG yes make the most of her while she is still loving. 9 times out of 10 I just get a grunt from Amy now and she's the loving one lol!

Haha bless her , hubby wants another 🙈. I feel sad she’s my last but I want to give them a good life and if there was 3 would be a lot more expensive.

I think it’s cause she slept from 6 weeks complete different to Olivia, I said to him next would be shocking at sleeping lol

Friday was a total nightmare . Amelia woke up cryin and basically wouldn’t stop , finally got to restaurant she had settled , mum then texts to say screamin again . It just ruined it and was also a complete waste of 100 quid. It’s annoyin I want to know she’s ok but on the other hand I want to enjoy my night.

Anyway hardly ate anythin as just put me off so we had a takeaway sat night 😂

Friday was a total nightmare . Amelia woke up cryin and basically wouldn’t stop , finally got to restaurant she had settled , mum then texts to say screamin again . It just ruined it and was also a complete waste of 100 quid. It’s annoyin I want to know she’s ok but on the other hand I want to enjoy my night.

Anyway hardly ate anythin as just put me off so we had a takeaway sat night 😂

Oh no, that's a real shame. Given that she is always so good as well. I don't think I would have let you know if I was your mum but then I guess she was probably thinking what you'd say if she didn't, so she couldn't win, lol.

Have you weighed yourself this morning? Hopefully you won't have done too much damage.

Oh no, that's a real shame. Given that she is always so good as well. I don't think I would have let you know if I was your mum but then I guess she was probably thinking what you'd say if she didn't, so she couldn't win, lol.

Have you weighed yourself this morning? Hopefully you won't have done too much damage.

Ye it’s a hard one isn’t it , she knows I like to know but I said to lee stop telling me 😂😂.
She woke up absolute full of cold so must of been the prob poor thing. I told her to leave her caise thort tryin it on. I was then getting texts sayin I’m rockin her / takin her down for milk I was like nooooo 😂

I’m weighing tomorrow don’t think I would of been friends with the scales this morning lol hopefully shift a pound today haha

Ye it’s a hard one isn’t it , she knows I like to know but I said to lee stop telling me 😂😂.
She woke up absolute full of cold so must of been the prob poor thing. I told her to leave her caise thort tryin it on. I was then getting texts sayin I’m rockin her / takin her down for milk I was like nooooo 😂

I’m weighing tomorrow don’t think I would of been friends with the scales this morning lol hopefully shift a pound today haha

Ah bless her, hopefuly it was just because she was full of cold and next time she will be ok.

Hopefully your weigh in, in the morning will be ok. I wanted to have a sneaky peep at mine this morning but didn't get time, so will have to wait until Wednesday.

Morning

I have 3/4 to get bck on track , not to bad considering I just haven’t been doin it at all. I think the more pressure I put on myself the more I seem to fail. I’m just goin with the flow and hoping it will eventually come bck to me

Morning

I have 3/4 to get bck on track , not to bad considering I just haven’t been doin it at all. I think the more pressure I put on myself the more I seem to fail. I’m just goin with the flow and hoping it will eventually come bck to me

You'll get there hun. Something will click and you'll be back on it :) Just don't give up!

You'll get there hun. Something will click and you'll be back on it :) Just don't give up!

Ye I’m hoping so , I’m hanging about anyway so hopefully happen soon. Least I’m not gaining loads every week surpose. This cold is making me want to eat the whole house lol.

I had 1 pop tart this morning 200 cals crazy but was nice , haven’t had them for years

It was nice could of easily ate another but I didn’t. Hoping to get this 3/4 shifted by Friday.

I can’t wait love island to finish its terrible for me eating 😂r u watchin it

I'm sure you'll get the 3/4 shifted if you're super good :)

I'm not a love island fan so don't have that problem, lol. I think it helps that I'm out most evenings, so no temptation :)

No Hun I didn’t , I haven’t been good so didn’t bother haha.

I know it will depress me so I ant looking lol. Lees off today we went Burger King lol . Got to much goin on my life is crazy and I just can’t seem to stick to it so annoying.

No Hun I didn’t , I haven’t been good so didn’t bother haha.

I know it will depress me so I ant looking lol. Lees off today we went Burger King lol . Got to much goin on my life is crazy and I just can’t seem to stick to it so annoying.

Ah hun, I was hoping you wouldn't say that and that you came on here really positive.
Never mind, you have to enjoy the time when Lee is off work, there'll be plenty of days when he's working that you can be good :)

Back