I’m back

Well it’s weight day I lost 1/2 a pound 🙈 least it’s a loss surpose . Annoyed with myself wish never went Costco. Surpose Iv had 2 treats in a week so lucky to even get a loss.

Oh well new week starts now

1/2 lb is better off than on, so well done :)

You're that step closer to the next stone marker.

Have you got any cheat days planned this weekend?

1/2 lb is better off than on, so well done :)

You're that step closer to the next stone marker.

Have you got any cheat days planned this weekend?

Well ....... hubby wants Indian for tea 😂

Nothin else so far but my life is crazy things can always change lol.

Ye better off than on is what it is lol.

7 1/2 off in 3 weeks is shocking for me lol. It is jan tho so better than nothin. I don’t feel 100% really so happy with any loss to be honest . Hopefully my head will be in it again soon but least not gaining

Well ....... hubby wants Indian for tea 😂

Nothin else so far but my life is crazy things can always change lol.

Ye better off than on is what it is lol.

7 1/2 off in 3 weeks is shocking for me lol. It is jan tho so better than nothin. I don’t feel 100% really so happy with any loss to be honest . Hopefully my head will be in it again soon but least not gaining

Ah I could murder an Indian. I've got Katsu chicken tonight so not too far off and indian, lol.
If you can lose when your heads not in it, just think how well you will do when you get back in the zone :)

Ah I could murder an Indian. I've got Katsu chicken tonight so not too far off and indian, lol.
If you can lose when your heads not in it, just think how well you will do when you get back in the zone :)

Yes this is what Iv been thinkin , it’s better to plod and loose abit rather than gaining . I think once lost a stone il be bck on track , at min I’m annoyed cause at biggest again .

Yes this is what Iv been thinkin , it’s better to plod and loose abit rather than gaining . I think once lost a stone il be bck on track , at min I’m annoyed cause at biggest again .

You'll be fine hun. Just keep going, don't give up. Think how good you felt before when you lost loads....you can do it again!!

Monday

Thank god the weekend is gone , now time to get back on track. I’ve checked the scales and gained 1lb which isn’t bad at all for what Iv had.

Today’s plan
Breakfast try go without
Lunch beans on toast 500
Tea Chinese chicken , jacket and salad got 1000 but need to work out the cals

Back