I <3 Slimming World

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
I heart Slimming World!! Just wanted to share this with you all! Any fellow SW lovers out there, shall we list the things we love about it to remind us what a great plan it is!!

1) I can eat so much food without the guilt and still lose weight!! Even if I have exhausted my syns and HEXs I can still eat if I'm hungry!

2) I feel like I could eat like this forever, unlike other 'diets' I've been on that I could never sustain for years to come!

3) I'm feeling like a bit of a fraud when people compliment me because although I have to make sacrifices now and make healthier choices when I don't always feel like it, overall I haven't really found it hard!

Your turn!X

You have said the main ones really, mate! I completely agree. In addition:

I love the fact that I am FORCED into eating healthily. I never have to sit and work out if I have eaten enough wholegrains or calcium or whether I have had my 5 a day or enough portions of fish. I am doing the SW plan so of course I tick all those boxes easily

I love the fact that I can still cook and create great meals. Although the SW recipe books are great I still prefer to get out my 'normal' books and tweak the recipes- and then I giggle to myself when we have friends and family round at the prospect that everyone is eating 'diet' food and would never guess

xxxx

I agree with everyone!
SW is just the greatest and I would never do anything else. I am in it for life!

So no change your moving to WW ;)
I love SW because it has given me control if when I mess up I can still stick with it and eat food without starving myself.

♥ ♥ ♥ weight loss is why I love sw as it really works!! ♥ ♥ ♥

I like the fact SW treats us like we're adults. ie we can make the plan as generous or as draconian as we like, depending on our own individual circumstances and mood.

If we're having a really bad day or an insanely hungry day we can eat 20 rashers of bacon and 20 fried eggs followed by a humungous bowl of spag bol if we choose, without feeling we've somehow 'failed'.

I love SW because I got to target and didn't think that I'd go back to eating how I used to before starting the plan.
I love the food and think/hoer/pray that I have a chance of staying slim if I follow the SW plan and allow myself some extras.
I've reached target several times before on different plans and have never stayed there for even 2 hours, let alone any longer!

I heart SW cos i can see the light at the end of the tunnel....and the tunnel and light is getting closer!

I heart SW as I am eating lovely healthy food instead of a rubbishy WW ready meal!

I heart SW as you can freely eat fruit and veg - other diets dont allow this!

xxx (oh and everything everyone else has said ^^) xxx

i love sw because - I dont have to worry that at 11am have eaten all my points lol

i love sw because my crohns is more manageable when eating ee this way.....

i love sw because when i dont cheat it works lol

and i love sw because i have found a fab forum with lots of people who tho i have never met you consider you friends

and i love sw because i have found a fab forum with lots of people who tho i have never met you consider you friends

Aww Ronnie that's a lovely thing to say! I feel the same, I heart the dudes and dudettes on Minimins!! You're all amazing!X

Back