I am a fool

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by faye cheshire, 20 May 2014 Social URL.

1. faye cheshire

faye cheshire Full Member

Diet:
    Extra Easy
    You would think I hadn't got a clue about the extra easy diet but I know only too well how to lose. I have lost a bit and exercise has help with a better shape but still I eat the wrong things. Not cake or biscuits but cheese and crackers etc I know I should count the syns but think if I lose a bit I will be ok.

I am sick of being overweight now and am going to get the books out and have them around all the time.

Wish me luck

Faye :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.85%)
    Diet:
    Paul Mckenna - I can make you thin
    Best of luck Faye, looks like you've got a good plan.

If you need any more motivation ideas, perhaps create a mood board of lots of pictures of things you look forward to when you lose weight, maybe a new outfit, hairstyle, bikini etc. Stick post it notes on your fridge or keep an unflattering photo of yourself to hand.

Stay strong x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.