1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I am a fool

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by faye cheshire, 20 May 2014 Social URL.

1. faye cheshire

faye cheshire Well-Known Member

You would think I hadn't got a clue about the extra easy diet but I know only too well how to lose. I have lost a bit and exercise has help with a better shape but still I eat the wrong things. Not cake or biscuits but cheese and crackers etc I know I should count the syns but think if I lose a bit I will be ok.

I am sick of being overweight now and am going to get the books out and have them around all the time.

Wish me luck

Faye :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

Best of luck Faye, looks like you've got a good plan.

If you need any more motivation ideas, perhaps create a mood board of lots of pictures of things you look forward to when you lose weight, maybe a new outfit, hairstyle, bikini etc. Stick post it notes on your fridge or keep an unflattering photo of yourself to hand.

Stay strong x