I am a little confused

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by bigpixie, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. bigpixie

bigpixie Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am new to the slimming world diet and am doing it from home with the starter pack.

I understand that a RED day is mainly Meat and Fish with veg and HEX and Green is basically carbs and such with veg and HEX but what is the deffinition of EE days. I have looked at the recipes and it seems that meat and carbs are mixed. I am not quite sure if i have this right.

Some further info would be great xxx:):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xyandz

xyandz Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    SW - green days
    I think EE you can mix, (and with recipes that show the red/green syn count you get to count the lower of the two!) but you have fewer HEXs to compensate.

Loads of people swear by it but I find it confusing and instead stick to just green days using quorn (unlimited) in place of meat.

Reading back I guess my answer isn't that useful but I'm sure someone who knows all about it will write soon and until then my answer will just about do.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.