I am a train reck?????

Sara4

Gold Member
I am sooooo fed up! I have been soooo good till now! TFR for 8 weeks was no problem at all for me! Take away my comfort blanket and I am cr**P! Seriously! Found it soooooo hard to stick to the portions! I am travelling soon and I have been soooooo bold. Dreading to stand on the scales! I have eaten the not so bad things but portions????

I am travelling on Wed to Africa and if I get 2 secs tomorrow I will go to chemist and weigh in! Tell me the solution?????? Please?????

don't worry it's probably just nerves as you've gone onto refeed, good luck for your WI and travelling

Sara did they give you the go ahead then to collect your baby??????

Try filling your plate with veg and salad first it might help

Have been off line all weekend and am not up with the news. Did u get the news u wanted. Are u getting that beautiful little girl. If so congratulations.
Try to fill urself on protein foods and eat loads of no cal salads and veg. Let us know what happens. Travel safe.

Best of luck Sara, my thoughts are with you.

Hi Girls

Yep! Flying out tomorrow to collect my little baby girl! 3-4 months old and that is all I know about her!!!! I am packing frantically as we speak and probably won't get to bed at all. I will be gone 3-6 weeks depending on how quick I get a court date. And yes the eating thing is gone out the window! But I am trying to do damage limitation and at least snack on healthy stuff. Sooooooo excited and my stomach is sick so I keep eating to try and settle it!!!!

I have decided not to weigh in and just go. I can't focus on it now anyway! I will get back to losing the rest when I get home. Wish me luck!

Back