I am back and so so so happy!

How's the headache now? Might be something in the air with all the rain or just the usual detox headache if you've had a lot of carbs last few days.

Well i'm almost done for 4 days yay. Today, after i wake up, we're going to see my sis so she can give Ella her bday pressie then Sun we're going to a christening and then to friends in the afternoon then Mon we're taking Ella to Thomas land and Tues it's Ella's 3rd birthday and we're going up to inlaws to celebrate wow i'm out of breath just thinking about it all.

Bookworm i'm so very glad you got through 100% and YAYYYYY for the 1lb gone, amazing how fast it goes isnt it. Perhaps you did need the little meltdown on wed, sometimes it's what we need to kick us up the bum and make us realise why we're doing this.

Well ladies i hope you have a fabulous weekend, may get wed night before i'm back online and i shall be able to update with 3rd weeks weight loss eek how exciting :) xx

Youre very busy Ninaj, I'm tired just reading it all! And after night shifts: you Wonder Woman lol

I'm going to have a quiet weekend as my husband is working. I'll go to the market (by foot of course!) and peruse the charity shops for some trousers as I only have one pair that's suitable now.

Yes, the headache was carb withdrawal as even paracetamol couldn't really get rid of it. It softened it but not by much. I have neurofen for headaches but I usually keep that for very strong headaches like my husband's near-migraines.

Well another very good SS+ day yesterday. This morning WI showed a... 3lbs loss! Could this be possible? I'm not counting my chickens yet as my scales may have been wrong... In any case, I'd be very happy to be back at 13st5lbs... My TOTM is late though, and no, no risk of pregnancy. I'm feeling so bloated, it hurts to bend down. Hurry up, body!

It looks like today will be a nice day. I hope it remains sunny as I really need it! Xxx

yes easily doable - stick with it and looking forward to celebrating at the end of the month. Back in cold damp land now - what a shock after a week of heat. It was 29.5 degrees at 8.30 last night. I am covered with a horrid rash courtesy of some factor 30 sun cream - initially thought it was prickly heat then realised that it inly appeared where i had put the sun cream and not in sweaty areas - then I read an article that a lt of high factor suncreams have ingredients that are unstable in bright sun and they break down and cause allergies and damage the skin more than the sun!!

Got to run - children want cupcakes be back later

I can indeed imagine it must be a shock to the system to be back in the uk! Did you have any 810 days in the end?

I don't understand, I've put on 1lb back but followed the diet religiously? And my annoying TOTM are late! They haven't been late for over a year :( and no I'm not pregnant, I checked. In the meantime, I'm so bloated, my stomach is really hard. And other parts of my anatomy too. I feel miserable like that, I feel enormous, as if nothing fits properly...

I know I should stop moaning but I don't know what is going on with my body! I hope I haven't wrecked anything :-S

Good day so far: I'm back down to 13st4lbs from 13st6lbs yesterday! All this because TOTM finally started and it means I'm getting rid of all my water retention. I can finally wear my trousers without feeling like they're too tight :)

I saw my father in law and his partner yesterday. I had not seen them for 3 weeks and they both commented on how thinner I looked. But how could this be as I had barely lost anything since last time they saw me? Could I lose fat and inches without losing weight? It seems strange to me but they had to reason to lie. And it was such a spontaneous comment that it must have been true!

Another day alone here. Husband's two days off are Thursday/Friday but I have plenty to occupy myself with for the next few days...

How is everyone? X

Well I MUST have lost inches despite my awful month... For I now fit in body con dresses size 14. A month ago, I couldn't fit my big behind in them (only a line ones because my top half is thinner). I do like that very much, it gave me a huge boost :)

Yes definitely you can lose inches - I always find i go down on the scales but not in size and then in slows down while the inches come down. I know i lost weight on holiday cos my clothes are so much looser and the seat belt on the plane was looser too, but all that !00%ss effort and TOTM as well for 1/2 a measly lb in a week (on my scales so we will see what happens tomorrow) - but my clothes are so much looser?!? I expect you will see a good loss for a couple of weeks now.

Size 14 - fanbloodytastic thats amazing - you must be so proud :worthy:

Don't forget this diet can really mess your TOTM around - first time round nothing for 6 weeks then bled really heavily (like really really) for 10 days then stopped for 4 days then bled again for 10, then stopped another 4 days then 10 on again (all really really heavy - like not going out heavy) then into a perfect 28 day cycle (which I have never never been!)

But what I don't understand though is that i was PUTTING on weight... How come I lost inches? Could this weight gain be only water? It's really crazy what our bodis can do! :confused:

Bessie, you deserve a medal for staying 100% during your holidays and also now that you're back. I really don't know how you managed and it seems to me that it proves that you'll have the right mindset to maintain. Well done girl! And I'm gutted you barely lost anything :( Are you still plateauing? Annoying plateaus, grr.

I got quite down with this TOTM business. Since the first time I started the diet, and certainly in the last few months, my periods were regular: 30 days each time. And this time I really panicked. I have PCOS and I was afraid I had, again, lost the ability to ovulate properly :eek: Yes, I am a drama queen :eek:

So, it's WI day today and... I am now 13st 3lbs :D Over the past 3 days, I have lost 3lbs and I couldn't be happier. It's in part due to my TOTM as I can finally get rid of my water retention. But boy, does it feel good to see these numbers go down. I have a few family meals planned before I leave for France and I'll try my best to stick with the veg and salad :)

I really need to post a picture of me in the body con size 14 dress I got yesterday. How great in charity shop shopping! In the past 3 weeks, I have spent roughly £30 but created a £300 capsule wardrobe: I seem to find Laura Ashley and Joules and Banana Republic almost every time... I think being a size 14 really helps though. I could never find anything like that when I was a size 22. There is much more choice in Size 14, and the clothes sit much better on me now. I would say my waist in definitely a nice feature. But my legs, ugh, I need to do something about that: they look enormous? :confused: I'm thinking swimming could help? I walk a lot too, and I'm about to get a bike. Would that help?

How is everyone doing today? Right, off I go changing my stats and signature :D

that last post is useless without a photo!!! Looking forward to seeing you ;-)

Not a drama queen at all - Pcos sounds like hell - particularly with the ovulation issues etc - It took us 4 years to have my first child and we had just about given up... then 2 and 3 came with first month of trying. Go figure.

You must be thrilled with 13 st 3 - that plateau is on its way to the history books now.

I think I am having a mini plateau but have looked back and lost 12 lbs in last 3 weeks so not too bad really if i take it weigh in to weign in - its just i had a good run before the holiday so know that i didn't lose on holiday ;-( This is why i weigh everyday because while I was away i kept thinking wouldn't it be great if i lost x or y or even and then to get back after a week and nothing was so deflating - whereas if i weigh every day it keeps my fantasies in check if that makes sense!! Overall I have lost 4 lbs less than I had at this stage last time. It just seems so much slower this time.

Right off to mow the lawn and then to the dr to see if he can fix my fingers a bit more!

I weigh every day too Bessie. For the same reason as you. Because otherwise I imagine losing 4lbs or more a week and then get disappointed with 3lbs or 2lbs, which are still quite good on Step 2.

The first i did the diet, I refused to step on the scales every day, but this time around, weighing every day gives me a huge boost when I see a little bit coming off every day.

Maybe you didn't lose as much while in Portugal because of the heat? It must have been quite a shock for your poor body! But I know how you feel: you're good a whole week away and come back and barely lose anything. But we're in for the long ride so I like your approach of looking at the big picture. And 12lbs in the last 3 weeks is definitely a great result! I'll take that any day :D

PCOS really worries me. At my heaviest, I didn't even have a period for almost 2 years... And even now that my periods are more or less regular, I really panic if it is not as regular as a clock. Obviously, I'm thinking of babies.

OK so here is a picture. It's not very nice (and please don't look at my arms... I'll also add my "before picture" to give you an idea. In fact, I'll put them in the next post down as I have an app of my iPad for that. Bear with me!

There we go, I hope it works :) Please don't look at my ugly arms. I had never intended for this picture to be seen :eek:

Attachments

• image-2766496294.jpg
    image-2766496294.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 37
Omg u stunning lady x x nothing to say other than fan flipping tastic x

There we go, I hope it works :) Please don't look at my ugly arms. I had never intended for this picture to be seen :eek:

Wowsers! What a total transformation ! :)

Ah well maybe u need to spend some time checking yrself out u look fab x x

Ugly arms my foot! Wo wow wow - You look totally amazing - you must be so so thrilled - I cannot believe the difference - awesome you look tiny in that now photo. Well done.

aw Bessie, aren't you sweet :) I know, I couldn't believe the difference either. I struggle to see the weightloss on is own. But comparing the two side by side was such an eye opener.

I'm still highly self conscious about my arms, especially the right one, which seems bigger than the left on. Being left handed, I imagine I use my left arm more, hence the difference?

Back