I am back :)

Eiregirl

Hey everyone,

I am back on 100% as of today. I took a month break due to family commitments and to be honest I wish i had not as I took the piss and ate enough for a small country :( I gained 20 pounds back during this month so I need to get my butt in gear and start working towards a better me again!

Thats a fantastic loss! My first results were quite simular and I hope to continue with another 3ish months and see how it goes :)

Woah eiregirl 20lbs?! I start refeed on Friday then I've got a month off like you to many commitments that I can't cancel.. Actually don't want to! Got to have a life!! Scared to death tbh of doing the same thing.. And also not being able to get back on it in sept..really have to tho still 3-4 stone to lose! Love to see how u get on 2nd time around.. Your easily get that off again in no time... Lots of luck and keep us posted!! :)

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Good Luck Eiregirl - Let us know how you are going on :)

Hey Eiregirl, another eiregirl here too, not too far away in Waterford! I too am terrified to putting on weight after refeeding..... i've only got 20 days left then refeeding for a wedding.... if i've not lost enough i'll come back to tfr after the wedding, but if i have i hope to loose a little more with low carb and careful eating..... best of luck, it won't be long before those 20lbs are gone.... how much do you need to loose? x

Back