I am dreading 2m

Jillian

I am dreading 2m. I havent being on the diet since tues. I want to do the diet but I need to focus on doing it. I need motivation. I probably wont have a choice after 2m if I gain. They definetly wont allow me on it.will have to see.:break_diet:

Good Luck - maybe talk to your chemist they may be able to help you they may suggest maintance meals you will lose slower but that might suit you better - or if you wasn't to lose it might be the kick up the bum you need to stay on and stick to it 100%

Good luck woman. Just see what happens -maybe when you explain to Chemist what's happening they might give you another shot. Meanwhile take a while to think about you really want to do LT/TFR. You are more than capable of it ya know, you just need to focus and build some determination. Explain your new determination to the chemist too.

GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks everyone,I really do want to do this. I have my daughters 18th Birthday Dinner on the 14th of Nov (her b.day is the 10th) I have a red dress I would love to wear for the occasion will aim to wear it. hopefully that will motavate me.

wk 1 8Ibs :D

Wk 2 1Ib :sigh:

Wk 3 1Ib :sigh:

Back