I am getting nervous!

Atta girl! It might take a few weeks to get your head round everything, but we've all been there, and that is what the group is for. Do stay to class, you'll hear things that make you think "I've done that", and pick up all sorts of tips. You'll feel you are"normal", and you're in the same boat as everyone else. The best thing is you'll also feel full while you lose weight , and get rid of the guilt you normally feel when you eat on a "diet".

Thank you.
Oh I will be here as much as I can :)

Aww thats brilliant:), I swear thats the biggest step:)

Well done, as everyone else has been so inspiring can I say thank you to them as well, as the support on here is sometimes what keeps each other going. You have taken a huge step and one of the most important you will make. A little tip I have is keep a pack of little post its with you, I use them to mark recipes in the SW magazines, in the book you received in class but also if I eat anything when out I write it on a post it so I don't forget I've eaten it (easily done!) and then transfer to my food diary. I also use my phone for taking photos of things and checking syn values when get chance or to remind me what I've eaten. Good luck, keep us updated. xx

ooh I like the tip about using a post it note if you eat anything, gonna take that to my group tomorrow, maybe I'll get extra team fun tech points woo hoo lol

Thanks everyone :) :) :)
Good tip Jo. I will use it !

Checking in with you, how are things going? :)

Back