i am gonna rant here!!!!

totty

Personal Trainer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right i feel a bit better now....i am feeling really sorry for myself :wave_cry:

i know i always ...and always will....struggle with my weight...but just lately..no matter what i do, calorie count, gym program, i even tried the patches :(...nothin works!!! i am gettin so low i am just eatin for the sake of it now!

i cant help it, but i dont know any other way :(..i am open to suggestions?? i even in desperation tried slim fast :cry:

i only want to loose a stone..but the scales keep creepin up and up and up and i am so scared that if i dont stop it now then i will be back to where i started from and all my hard work over 4-5 years will be un-done :tear_drop:

i really dont know what to do, i have such a hectic social life, with the kids, and my best mates, and most of it involves drink and/or food, takeaways, bbq, girls weekend in a few weeks...all the girls are so excited...and there is me thinkin...OH WELL THAT WILL BE ANOTHER FEW POUNDS ON :wave_cry:

aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh i am at my wits end :mad:

Awwwwww totty :hug99:

Hope you feel better for that!!!!!!:D

You can only do the best you can do hun.

Lacey..xx :)

Ok well I was a lot bigger than you but I felt exactly the same. I was at the end of my rope and NOTHING had worked. Then I joined Slimming World and I felt in control and I have lost half the weight I want to lose. Why not give it a go? x

thanks guys, i have tried slimming world...a few years ago now...is it still the same taz?

feel better today lol :D

yep, i am gonna stick to the calorie countin, but cut the carbs too

most of my diet consists of carbs, and it shouldnt really..:sigh:

fingers crossed ...:break_diet:

Some people don't tolerate carbs so well. I live off pasta and potatoes and don't tolerate the proteins so well. If that's what works for you then it makes sense to cut back on the carbs

Hi, know the feeling well a stone can be as big in the head as the vast amounts that others have there is many ways to do it so i hope you find one that suits you,your personality and your foodie probs whatever they are .

If you say carbs do you mean all carbs or just the high fat,high sugar?
If its the latter perhaps try cutting those out and dont see it as a diet to lose weight see it as a healthy eating with the added bonus of losing some.
Can you stop at one if so limit and add them in as part of your plan.

Have you got a health advisor attached to your local N.H.S. Lots are in place as the Goverment are encouraging them with funding re the obesity, smoking,mental health, exercise and diabetis all set to soar as the older generation are affected by all the above.

The head stuff is much more about you and no easy way around this, Good luck post and be aware of what is going on in your head ...
Now i am off to follow my own advice, doing Rosemary Conley with my food and follwing "Eating Less" G.Riley for the behaviours Simone;)

only thing is...i know what to do, i am currently training to be a personal trainer...so i know all the do's and dont's..i just dont follow them myself...which i should really...:confused:

i blame chocolate..:p its addictive.

LOL

Have you got a health advisor attached to your local N.H.S. Lots are in place as the Goverment are encouraging them with funding re the obesity, smoking,mental health, exercise and diabetis all set to soar as the older generation are affected by all the above.

how does one get hold of this health advisor and what can they do to help??

Back