I am having a feel sorry for myself day....

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
I just got up in one of them moods today I just feel really tired and fedup. I know I have done well so far on SW as I have lost 32 Lbs in 11 weeks and I am gong to carry on but today I just feel like I want to see results now. I feel like going and raiding the fridge but I am holding myself back. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow as I am going to try and get an early night if littleuns allow.

Oh honey, sending you mega :hug99: I had a crappy day today too - I'm off for a bath to stop myself diving into the fridge!!!!

Hi Son ban

You are doing fab - when I did SW last time - this was a nice treat - "ferreo rochers.." get some ryvita and crush with rolling pin - then add 1 teaspoon (or 2!) of chocolate spread (check it for syn vlaue) and mix togetehr then roll into little balls (well strange shapes!) then pop into fridge for 15mins then eat - lush a mondo!!

Aww thanks D_Q here is a hug in return for your bad day :hug99:. I was thinking of a bath myself but I am that tired I will fall asleep in it so I think best option is to retire to bed and get some zzzzzz's.

Hi Son ban

You are doing fab - when I did SW last time - this was a nice treat - "ferreo rochers.." get some ryvita and crush with rolling pin - then add 1 teaspoon (or 2!) of chocolate spread (check it for syn vlaue) and mix togetehr then roll into little balls (well strange shapes!) then pop into fridge for 15mins then eat - lush a mondo!!
Ohhhh that sounds nice comforting foods thanks for that I will give them a go.

Back