I am having a feel sorry for myself day....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sonban, 30 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I just got up in one of them moods today I just feel really tired and fedup. I know I have done well so far on SW as I have lost 32 Lbs in 11 weeks and I am gong to carry on but today I just feel like I want to see results now. I feel like going and raiding the fridge but I am holding myself back. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow as I am going to try and get an early night if littleuns allow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Oh honey, sending you mega :hug99: I had a crappy day today too - I'm off for a bath to stop myself diving into the fridge!!!!

4. stilltoowide

stilltoowide Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(11.83%)
    Hi Son ban

You are doing fab - when I did SW last time - this was a nice treat - "ferreo rochers.." get some ryvita and crush with rolling pin - then add 1 teaspoon (or 2!) of chocolate spread (check it for syn vlaue) and mix togetehr then roll into little balls (well strange shapes!) then pop into fridge for 15mins then eat - lush a mondo!!

5. sonban

Aww thanks D_Q here is a hug in return for your bad day :hug99:. I was thinking of a bath myself but I am that tired I will fall asleep in it so I think best option is to retire to bed and get some zzzzzz's.

6. sonban

Ohhhh that sounds nice comforting foods thanks for that I will give them a go.

7. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    hope you are feeling better today sonia :hug99:

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You feeling better today honey??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.