I am injured

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by tara40, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My achilles started hurting for no reason at work yesterday, cant recall any pulling or popping sensation, anyway was in tons of pain this morning. went to A&E, had an ultrasound, but they said it is slightly more swollen than the other leg. so have now got one of those blooming removal boot things with an inch and half heel inside. novelty has worn off already. unsure how much it weighs, will have to work out how to take it off and put it on for wi in wednesday. got to go back to the hospital on 4 april :(

jaylou likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you are going through. My son had something similar recently & he was on crutches & painkillers for about a week.

Not very pleasant, sending you cyber hugs (((((()))))));)

4. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    oh you poor soul! *hugs*

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

*hugs* from me.
    Sounds painful :-(

6. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's actually not too bad in this support cast. i took it off after wearing it for 4 hours to change my trousers and i found it hard to walk initially. I am dreading being told that i have to go to physio. fingers crossed that i dont have to.
    anyone got any idea how much this thing weighs, as i am going to have to have it on at wi on wednesday, unless i take it off, weigh myself and then pop it back on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.