I am injured

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
My achilles started hurting for no reason at work yesterday, cant recall any pulling or popping sensation, anyway was in tons of pain this morning. went to A&E, had an ultrasound, but they said it is slightly more swollen than the other leg. so have now got one of those blooming removal boot things with an inch and half heel inside. novelty has worn off already. unsure how much it weighs, will have to work out how to take it off and put it on for wi in wednesday. got to go back to the hospital on 4 april :(

I know what you are going through. My son had something similar recently & he was on crutches & painkillers for about a week.

Not very pleasant, sending you cyber hugs (((((()))))));)

It's actually not too bad in this support cast. i took it off after wearing it for 4 hours to change my trousers and i found it hard to walk initially. I am dreading being told that i have to go to physio. fingers crossed that i dont have to.
anyone got any idea how much this thing weighs, as i am going to have to have it on at wi on wednesday, unless i take it off, weigh myself and then pop it back on.

Back