I am leaving..........

Overtiredmum

Evening ladies! Well after losing 36lbs in 11 weeks with CD, I'm afraid I must now leave, as I really can't afford to carry on with it, so I am switching to WW to continue. I am only 7lbs from target, but ideally would like to lose another stone, so hopefully I'll get there, but am definitely determined after CD giving me such a fantastic start. I just wish I started it months ago when I first thought about it but I am know slimmer, happier and I feel fantastic.

I'll pop in from time to time to say hi and see how you are all doing but just wanted to thank you all for the support and advice other the last couple of months.

Good luck to you all and keep up the good work.

:D

well done, you've done great, its given you a good boost and am sure you can continue with ww to get rid of that last little bit and then keep you at target. good luck

Dont leave just cos you are swapping diets. We will support you whether you are doing CD, LL, SW, WW or whatever. Even if you are following no plan at the mo. Come here just for a chat, you may have a piece of invaluable wisdom that will help someone else on their journey. Minimins is for life, not just for a diet!

Well done and good luck with the last stone! xx

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!

36lb in 11 weeks:happy096:

Be sure to refeed coming off CD to prevent weight gain...your CD will help you out with this.

Best of luck with WW and be sure to let us know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Well done and good luck with WWs.

Gxxx

Back