I.AM.MISERABLE!

jools1986

Silver Member
I made a huuuuge chocolate cake for my friend and everyone is here eating it and I am dying for some

now we are making tacos and mine shall be shell-less :(

I WANT CAKE

talk me out of it pleeeeeeaseeee

you DONT want cake....you want to be a skinny minny!!!!

look at ALLLLLLL those carbs.....bleurgh!!

(did that work?)

a bit...lol

I'm about to have sf jelly and cream, that might help! x

oh dear dont give in your doing well enjoy your jelly and cream

all i can add is low carb chocolate brownies.Ive been searching for recipes and found one each brownie 1carb will try them out and let you know.
Cathy

Make a sweet mim, with some cream & slenda :D. If you have cake you will feel ***** in the morning hun xx

I survived!!!!

I must admit i had a weeny bit of frosting and a tiny bit of chocolate, but its a huge difference in comparison to the huge slab I would have had in the past.

I realise I could be knocked out of ketosis but I will get back into it, I feel victorious that I have resisted so many temptations today and had a few wows from people who havent seen my weightloss yet :D

Thanks for the support xxx

Well done I bet you feel really proud of yourself too.
Cathy

Well done Rachael, you resisted (and doesn't that feel much better than guilt the next day?).

Wish I could say the same :( Had a few sneaky gin and slimline tonics on Friday, so will pay for them at weigh in on Tuesday!

Susie

yeah i do feel pretty proud of myself, I hope it reflects on the scales tomorrow

You've lost heaps already Rachael, we started on the same day and look how far ahead of me you are (not that it's a contest lol) - so go girl :)

well done Racheal. :)

Jim, your pictures are incredible!!!!

ah, you've just passed the magic number of posts to be able to see them then Racheal. :)

Yes Susie, but you should be able to now, I think it's 50 posts and you've done 52.

Back