i am missing you all....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lollylou1, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

Well since finishing cambridge last week because of getting my positive preg test after 2 years of long hard trying i am missing the diet:eek::eek::eek:
    What is that about lol?
    i actually miss doing it i dont like having all the options of food i hate feeling hungry its all just strange and i think is going to take a while to adjust
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ah bless ya. I do know what you mean about the ease of the diet in terms of not having to think about food ... and I always enjoyed preparing my own food. It just seems like so much effort.

Hmm, you will soon have alot more to think about though won't you. Good luck with everything!
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Well we're missing you as well..... BUT you are not doing CD for a wonderful reason so you should keep a pregnancy thread instead for us all to watch instead xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

cambridge diet
    yeh hun i bet its strange but keep us updated hun with the baby and everything.

do u know how far u r yet xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.