i am new!!!!!!! and in need of support!!! lol

Stickivix

HIYA!!!! my name is vicki and i am a mum of 3, i have just started the slimming world diet @ home and i think i forum like this could b just the support i need. i have decided to start this diet as since getting with my bf in june last year i have put a stone on :( he doesnt care in the slightest but i do. i want to feel happy walking down the street with him :cry:, ne help or advice ne1 has is much appreciated and i hope ur all doing fab on ur diets :) xxxx

Hi im new to this and SW too. I'm aiming to loose two stone....my hubby likes me as I am but i like yourself want to feel and look good when I walk down the street! I've started back at the gym also....which proves a tricky one when my hubby works from home often and I've a 5 yr old son lol. I used to be so fit and slim around seven yrs ago...desperate to get this all back. WE CAN DO THIS! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i haveny joined a gym but i am going to start swimming tomorrow (local pool has a ladies only session) and i have purchased a bike :/ lol which is good as me, the fella and the 3 kids get to spend some quality time together :) after having my twins i went down to a 10-12 n now im happy i am back to being a 16 which stresses me. my bf is younger than me and is a 32 inch waist n however much he loves me i am paranoid bout what others think when seeing us walk downt he street!!! slight rant there i do apologise but ive never voiced that b4 :(

WE WILL DO THIS :)

GOOD LUCK XXX

Aww bless ya...I understand. I'm a size 16 going on 18! But I refuse to buy 18 clothes so squeeze into my 16's. I'm 6 ft tall so luckily I carry the weight well. I'll be happy in a size 14' and not a tight fit!

WE WILL DO THIS.
X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

in all honesty i am verging on an 18 just dont want to admit it so ssssshhhhhh ;) i will b happy in a 12 so not sure what weight that will b but when i get there im gunna have a party :) xxx

Back