I am new to all this.

LoopyKate

I had surgery recently so can not exercise but I heard diet alone can do it. I am doing a calorie controlled diet and started last week. I lost only 4.4lb which I heard is low for someone like me with a lot to lose at the beginning so feeling a bit rubbish about that as it might have been just water. I have depression so I do beat myself up over it but I am trying hard. My sisters are very judgemental about my weight so hopefully I can find people here who do not judge. My goal on my ticker is 160lb but I would if possible like to go lower to 140lb. I am a 5'6..5 ft and currently weigh 276.6 :( Be nice to meet others out there we know what it is like with a lot to lose and no judgements :)

Hi Kate - lovely to see you here, and a huge well done for starting on your new loss plan!

Not many people post on this particular thread so why don't you start up your own thread in the Wemitts section and then we can all natter away with help and advice. And feel free to join in the conversation on other people's diaries - some of it's about weight loss, but mostly (as one online friend put it) it's like dropping in for coffee with mates :).

This is a completely non judgmental place, so feel free to relax and be yourself. We give each other hugs when we slip up, and we cheer loudly at all the triumphs!

looking forward to supporting you on your journey!

Susie x

Hi Kate, here to follow and support - I've also calorie counting x

Back