I am new to the forum

mum_of_one

Silver Member
Hi been doing the diet since 1st March and have lost 3st so far. Had my ups and downs but I wanted to join the forum for general chat and support.

:)

*Waves hello* 3 stone is a great loss, well done. I am new here myself, but have found the site very supportive and resourceful too!

Hi and welcome well done on the weight loss xx

Thanks guys. I must sort out a ticker I think! Finding the diet hard at the moment but really trying my best.

Hiya
Keep going. First week is hard. Thanks for saying hi! I cant seem to get my ticker to work though. Not sure why
x

Hi mum of one. You're the kind of member I like.....you are a big loser and Im just starting so thats more inspiration for me. Thanks!!! I am becoming addicted to this site:sigh:

Hiya

That sounds funny. Your a big loser! ha ha ha

Well I have messed around lately a bit but I am back on track now. Its hard some days even after 3 months. I could have lost more if I hadnt had the occasional treat.

Well done to you and keep going with it.
xx

SORRY. Forgot to say 'Congrats' on your brilliant loss. What a star :talk017::talk017:

Ah thanks hon. Thats so supportive. I love those little people jumping up and down!!! I am just trying ot figure it all out.

You will get there too. I never thought I would have got to this but it soons zooms by.

How many days in are you?

Well im sticking to it religously so far but I know its early days. Only problem I had was a corker of a headache on Day 2 but took a painkiller and sorted it. Find the evenings quite difficult so have been Faceooking to pass the time. Are you doing SS?

Im on day 4. Did you find the first week the hardest?

Hey

I was doing SS but lately I have been doing 810. I was finding I was just still always hungry so rather than cheat I went on the 810. However... at the moment till next Thur cos I want a good loss for my weigh in I am doing SS. Finding it hard! I am doing 4 packs a day though so its a bit more and it helps me manage in the evening which is my awful time for me!

Alot of people say they feel fine after day 4 etc but I always felt hungry even when in ketosis. I guess everyone is different.

I wish you all the best and I am going to keep checking in with you to see how you are doing!

:p

Hiya

Yes the first week I was climbing the walls! Literally. But... once I saw that initial lovely loss. My first week I loss 9lbs. It gave me the boost I needed to carry on. Keep going its worth it.

I am hoping for a good loss this week as have been a tad naughty of late so being ultra good now!

0h, well Id better keep on the track then hadn't I??? And so will you....I will be watching

And you've got a ticker....yay!
:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Back