I am new to the forum

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mum_of_one, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hi been doing the diet since 1st March and have lost 3st so far. Had my ups and downs but I wanted to join the forum for general chat and support.

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatbird

Fatbird Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    *Waves hello* 3 stone is a great loss, well done. I am new here myself, but have found the site very supportive and resourceful too!

4. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi and welcome well done on the weight loss xx

5. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Thanks guys. I must sort out a ticker I think! Finding the diet hard at the moment but really trying my best.

6. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Hi I am on day 5 of CD, it very supportive here people give you loads of support and ideas.

7. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hiya
    Keep going. First week is hard. Thanks for saying hi! I cant seem to get my ticker to work though. Not sure why
    x

8. BnC Girl

BnC Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi mum of one. You're the kind of member I like.....you are a big loser and Im just starting so thats more inspiration for me. Thanks!!! I am becoming addicted to this site:sigh:

9. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hiya

That sounds funny. Your a big loser! ha ha ha

Well I have messed around lately a bit but I am back on track now. Its hard some days even after 3 months. I could have lost more if I hadnt had the occasional treat.

Well done to you and keep going with it.
    xx

10. BnC Girl

BnC Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    SORRY. Forgot to say 'Congrats' on your brilliant loss. What a star :talk017::talk017:

11. willbesize10

willbesize10 Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    diet shack
    Hi mum of one, have you looked at the inspiration slide show yet, it's very motivational. Good luck with it.x

12. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Ah thanks hon. Thats so supportive. I love those little people jumping up and down!!! I am just trying ot figure it all out.

You will get there too. I never thought I would have got to this but it soons zooms by.

How many days in are you?

13. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hiya where do I find the slideshow?

14. BnC Girl

BnC Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well im sticking to it religously so far but I know its early days. Only problem I had was a corker of a headache on Day 2 but took a painkiller and sorted it. Find the evenings quite difficult so have been Faceooking to pass the time. Are you doing SS?

15. BnC Girl

BnC Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im on day 4. Did you find the first week the hardest?

16. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hey

I was doing SS but lately I have been doing 810. I was finding I was just still always hungry so rather than cheat I went on the 810. However... at the moment till next Thur cos I want a good loss for my weigh in I am doing SS. Finding it hard! I am doing 4 packs a day though so its a bit more and it helps me manage in the evening which is my awful time for me!

Alot of people say they feel fine after day 4 etc but I always felt hungry even when in ketosis. I guess everyone is different.

I wish you all the best and I am going to keep checking in with you to see how you are doing!

:p

17. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hiya

Yes the first week I was climbing the walls! Literally. But... once I saw that initial lovely loss. My first week I loss 9lbs. It gave me the boost I needed to carry on. Keep going its worth it.

I am hoping for a good loss this week as have been a tad naughty of late so being ultra good now!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. willbesize10

willbesize10 Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    diet shack
    hi, if you look at the top of the screen where all the options are (the blue bit with the white font) there is one that says "inspiration slide show!" just click on that.

20. BnC Girl

BnC Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    0h, well Id better keep on the track then hadn't I??? And so will you....I will be watching

21. BnC Girl

BnC Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    And you've got a ticker....yay!
    :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.