I AM NEW

Hello and welcome from one moo to another .. lol

Thanks All - you are stars!!

Dying to loose all the baby fat (just had a little baby boy - now 5 & 1/2 months old - bless) but ended up eating anything that stayed still long enough lol. Remember the days when I could squeeze into a size 12, now a 18 plus!
Going to treat myself to my last chinese on Saturday yum yum.:cry:
Will have to look at the crisp recipe, what is the best milkshake & soup to purchase?
Will keep on reading & taking on board all your suggestions. Off to have a chicken, potatoes & veg (making the most of my last few days).
xx

Welcome to minimins and good luck with cambridge. The first week is tough but it does get easier and the results are so worth it :)

welcome hon

HI MANDY AND WELCOME :party0019:. YON KNOW ME STOP AND START BUT DEFO START ON MONDAY AND WE CAN HAVE A LITTLE COMPETITION, SAY HI TO DAWSON FOR ME :giggle:XXXX

Hi All

Really enjoying my last fews days before the diet - went out today for a pub lunch, very nice.
Pop into next & dreamt of all the lovely clothes I can wear one day - hopefully soon!
Any tips on what to do with the shakes to make them more interesting.
What shakes / soups are the nicest?

xx

Hi Sharon

Sorry meant to say Hi on the last post - Dawson is fast alseep, bless.
xx

i only live on choc mint and veggie soup!!!

choc mint rules all!xxx

stay away from butterscotch and oriental soup ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!xx

Replys to questions - sorry

Hi Lisa, sorry meant to reply to your questions. I reacon I have about 4 stone ish to loose never been this big before - got huge during pregnancy (everyone thought I was having twins!!!!)
Hi Mocha - yes going to try SS as it has the best weight lose, should really be cutting back ready to start it but - well keep thinking eat all nice things now then wont feel to deprived he he
Julia - sorry a bit green what is 'Sticky Stepping'?

xxx

Back