I am not hungry

:hug99: nessa sending you big hugs. You can do this. You are doing so well. Go out for a walk or go have a bath, distract yourself away from the kitchen!

Look at your weight loss! Thats just amazing!!!
Don't bother feeling hungry, all you should feel is pride!
Congrats xxx

I am not hungry, I am not hungry, I am not hungry, I am not hungry! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

When I used to feel hungry, Id do a ketosis test, seeing it turn pink would spur me on, and gave me 2nd wind.

Really Nessa or am I thick or being obtuse?Though I'm not either, drinking my weight in water (TONS, lol) is helping. Hope you are feeling better soon, just look at your losses if you are tempted, I can only DREAM of being two stone down at this point, just done my first week of CD 'fresh' start. HUGS, this cold weather makes you want food, have you tried the bouillion that's allowed? I find it helps me feel full between 'meals'.xxxxxx
xxxxsharon

Oh Nessa darlin' it seems to be a hard time for so many of us at the moment. Do you think its the change in the weather? it just makes you want to curl up with tea and toast doesnt it? Anyway, enough of that, you are strong and you will keep going hun. You've done brilliantly so far, you can make it to the end xxx

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!!

Oooo, that doesn't sound right to me Hun.
Have you tried the hot chocolate tetra bricks, or the Choc and orange shake?? They are really yummy!

Choc orange,,,,, Yuck.

Choc mint rules lol

That mousse doesnt sound good though Nessa

Back