I am on my way!

jojo75

Hi all CD people,

Just wanted to let you know my story.

I am on day 6 of the CD and have lost 6llbs, I am so happy :) , I really didn't think I could do this and I am amazing myself with how strong I have been.

So just really wanted to join in on the site and let everyone know I think the CD is a great diet and I am so happy that I decided to try it.

My Motto is take each day at a time and keep forcused.

I am getting married on the 30th June so I just keep thinking about looking stunning in my dress.

Best wishes to anyone on CD and is there anyone out on day 6?

Well done on your loss so far jo jo, you will look stunning in that dress. How much do you want to lose?

Hi, Can I really do this

I want to loose about 3 stone, it is hard because people keep trying to put me off, by saying things like 'you have such a nice face if you go and loose loads of weight it will make you look gaunt' or 'you are fine as you are'.

but I don't care what they say because I am going to do!

thanks for support!:)

Hi Jo Jo,

Well done on getting to day 6 and losing 6lbs.!!!

You have wonderful motivation to keep you going and nothing taste as good as slim does.

You will be wearing your stunning dress on the 30th Of June and feeling so proud of yourself for your achievements.

My goal at the moment is to lose three stone as well!!!

Great Motto....One day at a time!

Love Mini xxx

Well done for a great start. You will reach your goal with time to spare and you will look stunning in that dress

xx

Hi Every one,

Just wanted to let you know how well I have done, I have lost 12 pounds and I am on day 11 of the CD! I am so happy this is the lighest I have been in years, I just wish I had tried this diet before. But looking back I don't think I was in the frame of mind to do it.

Each day I wake up and I feel more positive about myself. I have been overweight my whole life and I just know there is a skinny girl just waiting to get out!

I have been getting support from my friend who is doing lighter life. We email each other every day and if we are feeling really low text each to boast moral. It is great having a pal to give support. she really understands what I am going through.

I also think this is the best site around for help and support. Coming on here and reading others messages and stories has really helped me.

Help, can anyone help me make my ticker work?

Anyway I am going to keep going, my wedding is 30th June 2007.

Well done Jojo that's absolutely brilliant, what a fantastic start. You'll soon lose your 3 stone and then just as the weather turns nice (hopefully) in April you'll be buying a whole new wardrobe of spring clothes :)

You sound very positive and focussed which is brilliant and will see you through your diet.

Keep up the good work

Hi Everyone!

Not so happy today, as for some reason i have put two pounds back on! I know I should not be weighing myself everyday but I can't help it. I went down to 12 stone 2 pounds, now back to 12 stone 4 pounds!

So I am going to stop weighing myself everyday as I think it will drive me mad!

I am so excited for this sunday as it will be day 15 and I will be able to eat my bars. I must be sad this is the highlight of the week for me!

Has anyone else experienced this up and down weight things, I know it is most likely fluid?

Yes I have had the same thing happen to me and I didn't lose a thing when it was my TOTM.

If you are sticking to the diet 100% you will lose weight.

Good luck for your next WI.:)

Back