I am really cross right now.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I am not sure if I want to eat ot if I want to smoke - or if I want to do both, but I am having an internal battle at the moment.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off right now. I am pissed off at my husband, and need to vent in a place where his privacy is not jeopardised – so lucky you’s!! :D

Some might say I am over reacting, some might not – but I am mad as hell and spitting nails – so mad I did not get a wink of sleep last night.

Hubby is in California working on our site. I spoke to him last night at our arranged time. 2 minutes in to the call he said, “Honey, I have a confession to make.....”
Me: “ ummmmm, oooookay? What is it?”
Him: I borrowed $2500 from your inheritance, and I bought a 1974 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.
Me: silence. More silence. Lots more silence. And even more endless silence.
Him: hello?
Me: WTF did you do that for???!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am so pissed off that he just helped himself to my mom’s money without the decency of a conversation first!!! I have not even touched that money. I don’t want to . I want my mom. Not a freakin Caddy. That money has never once entered my mind. But for him to just assume its OK – take the money and then tell me he will pay it back later....it’s just not OK with me. At all. And I am steaming. I am hurt and I am angry. And boy does he know it.

And what makes it worse, what makes it absolutely intolerable, is I ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY H-A-T-E Cadillacs. Not dislike them, or am indifferent about them. I LOATHE them. There is not one single thing about them I like. Not ONE. And he knows this. He loves them - any classic American car the size of a football field, he loves. Fine – get one. Just not on ME.

Because I was out of my head with grief last year, I made some mistakes – big ones – and spent too much money. As a result, I am living month to month on the tightest string imaginable so it can all be paid back. I have no transportation and rely on my feet, to save money on petrol – and I need surgery on both feet – they hurt constantly. I am doing all I can to “make amends” for how I behaved when I was not mentally myself. And he feels this is justified because of what I did.

How long does one have to pay for their screw up – surely it expires after awhile.

Grrrrrrr..... I never get mad. Not like this...but I am so pissed off, he can freakin stay out there as far as I am concerned. He can live in his bl00dy Cadillac. Peice of sh*t car. PEICE OF ****. Frikkin 1974 Mint Green Freakin Cadillac!!!!

(course I don’t mean that, and will get over it – but not today by the look of it.)

I WANT TO EAT OR SMOKE _ and I can't do either!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

totally understand that you are fuming. Vent away!

Hi Honey!!

I just saw this post!

Men!! they seriously just dont think sometimes!! I totally can emphathise with what your saying I would be totally pissed off too if my hubby went and brought something as big as a car and spent that kind of money without even consulting me! And to think he used your mums money thats just so out of order! Its your inheritance and is what your mum has left you and its up to you what you spend it on! It is no way ok because of your mistakes for him to use your money to buy a car!!!
I really hope you can calm down without the use of food and smoking! I totally believe you can coz your such a strong lady!!!
I think just give yourself time and space and i think your hubby will seriously then realise what he has done and how out of order he has been!
If not then i seriously think you need to spell it out to him,that what he did was out of order!
A marriage is a partnership and what he did is not considered you and your feelings at all!
hugs honey xxxxxxxxxxx

It's all OK now guys. We finally spoke and while it was hard work, I got him to understand why I was so upset. It's all behind us now. He is forgiven, and further educated - so a double bonus for him. :D

But, :(, it did wreak havoc on my week, which I will write about shortly....

Back