I am so angry, and yes i am over reacting through hunger.

Why the hell am i hungry? I thought you weren't meant to be hungry on SW? :( I've eaten LOADS, i'm only on day 2, i'm clearly just a greedy cow.

I planned to do fish tonight with rice, loads of veg and a tomato sauce, except i just realised i have no tinned tomatoes and everything else has started cooking, so i have no sauce and uits made me very angry, which is pathetic isnt it.

I just really want some nice dinner :( and i have a nice big tub of parsley sauce in the cupboard i cant use as i dont have syns for it, as was planning to have a free dinner.

So, to summerise. I am angry because i'm so hungry despite following plan to the letter, 1 third speed foods on every plate, p foods with every meal, big portions and eating till full, snacking only on free foods, had 10.5 syns today but still really hungry by dinner time. So annoying. And now no sauce. Argh, stupid sauce.

This is a big ramble for no reason other than to get it off my chest. I hate diets. I just want a chinese.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I can understand it though as I get like that. Make a nice meal for tomorrow (that you have sinned and have all the ingredients for) tomorrow is another day!!

I am thinking of rejoininig. My birthday was on 2nd so no way was I cutting down around that date!!!!

Back