I am so depressed and i don't know why

Nessa

Silver Member
I am doing it again, sitting here eating ice cream, i just feel so down and low, i feel tired and am shouting at the kids and i don't know why? If i knew why i would fix it. I am going to start cd again tomorrow.

I have a plan though, i have got myself a notebook and a excersie bike, so every time i get hungry i am going to jump on the bike for 5 mins.

any advice would be good as i just don't know what to do with myself.

Oh girls i feel for you i really do.

However, do you know what it feels like to be slim? To be able to wear size 10 jeans and get loads of compliments from people about the way that you look?

Yes the diet is hard. But believe me the results and awards are MORE THAN worth it.

I've gone from a size 22 to a size 10/12 and my life has transformed - all for the better i may add!

What i'm trying to say is that yes of course you will have low times but you'll have far more highs if you stick to it.

If you break the diet now, how will you feel an hour after you've cheated? If you stick to the diet for the rest of the day, how will you feel when you wake up in the morning?

You deserve to be the person you want to be. If it's a slimdom you want then you have to put the work in. It is achievable and really not that difficult if you think about it.

Good luck!

Paula, I am glad I am not the only one feeling like this, I hate feeling like this and I have just sat here eating ice cream, however I am not going to give up and I am going to give it another go, I know i can do this!!! We can do this i am just having a bad day.

However, do you know what it feels like to be slim? To be able to wear size 10 jeans and get loads of compliments from people about the way that you look?

Yes the diet is hard. But believe me the results and awards are MORE THAN worth it.

I've gone from a size 22 to a size 10/12 and my life has transformed - all for the better i may add!

What i'm trying to say is that yes of course you will have low times but you'll have far more highs if you stick to it.

If you break the diet now, how will you feel an hour after you've cheated? If you stick to the diet for the rest of the day, how will you feel when you wake up in the morning?

You deserve to be the person you want to be. If it's a slimdom you want then you have to put the work in. It is achievable and really not that difficult if you think about it.

Good luck!

Yes Karen you are so right I am not going to give up and I am going to do this!!!! I have a diary so I am going to write everything down, oh i feel like a teenager with a diary. lol Starting now! I will get there and I will do this!

Nessa, Like I said to you in another post, just keep writing down why you feel you need to cheat... you know you are not hungry...
Our personal sabbotage system is a clever little devil...
It will try and make you know you are going to fail...... you have to prove it wrong...
It will try to make you believe that you don't deserve to be slim and happy..... well yes you do, and again you can prove it wrong!
It will try to weaken you in all manner of ways... But you are here fighting...
It is such a long time ago since I was slim... but i can vaguely remember the feeling and WANT IT BACK.....

You have to really want it Nessa..... you DO I know it!!!
So come on girl get on your bike and pedal through the cravings, or whatever helps!!!!

BIG HUGS

Good luck!

Wow Karen, you have done great. I hope I can do the same as you. I plan to meet my CDC for the first time tomorrow evening and begin the CD on Tuesday. I'm a size 22, the biggest I've ever been, used to be a 10/12 until I gave up smoking 7 years ago and the weight has been piling on ever since. I wish you all luck with CD and I know that I'm gonna have bad days too, I only hope to stick to it no matter what the day is like....that is going to be very hard with a 2 1/2 year old who is into EVERYTHING, I'll be tearing my hair out...I just know it, but I have to give this a go. I can't stick to any other diet, I have tried, lost a couple of stone and then pigged out one day then that leads to another, then another and I end up even bigger. I'm hoping that cutting food out altogether will help me.....???? I hope so.

hey you two -STOP RIGHT THERE !!!

you both know that you will feel much worse if you stuff.....

stick with the plan and you will feel sooooo much better !!!

stay on here...tell us (honestly) how you're doin and you will feel soooo much better.....

come on...you know you can do it !!!

love

Debz xx

Nessa and Paula - come on girls, get your act together again lol

I am in my 7th week and I understand the depression / shouting thing. I am horrible sometimes and I know its coz I'm hungry. Fortunately, so do my family but sometimes I am horrible to my daughter and it's coz I'M HUNGRY - that's not fair on her (I'm sorry Lucy xxxx).

Anyway, whatI am trying to say is that you learn to understand your body and your emotions. You know when you are hungry you start getting ratty and depressed - but remember, it will pass, get one of you packs or some free bullion and it will go away - I promise. Stick with it and remember NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!!

Mia x

Thanks mia x

HEY YOU !!!!

STOP RIGHT THERE !!!

have PM'd ya - please don't give up.......please please please PM me and we can work it out.......

lotsa love

Debz xx

I am doing it again, sitting here eating ice cream, i just feel so down and low, i feel tired and am shouting at the kids and i don't know why? If i knew why i would fix it. I am going to start cd again tomorrow.

I have a plan though, i have got myself a notebook and a excersie bike, so every time i get hungry i am going to jump on the bike for 5 mins.

any advice would be good as i just don't know what to do with myself.

Hi guys,

I've just read this post and I was thinking, if you like your ice-cream, have you ever tried a frozen tetra? I'm not the biggest fan of ice-cream so I guess I'm no expert on it. But in my opinion the tetra tastes like real choc ice-cream! Its really yummy and tastes much better than the tetra on its now. I know that when times are hard on this diet you crave your favourite foods, but if you have the tetra as ice-cream it might combat this craving plus you are sticking to the diet.
I've frozen lots and most the time I use the microwave for 20secs to de-frost them a tad, but on recent discoveries I've noticed that if you just leave the frozen tetra in a bowl for about 5-10 minutes its much nicer than coming from the microwave. - I am a little fussy though :p

Don't give in, stick at it, it will be worth it. I've had a few blips now, I've restarted today and I'm getting myself back into the frame of mind for CD. I can do it, and so can you. Be strong xxx

Thank you i want to be slim

Hi Nessa - and you CAN be slim....stick with it hun - it WORKS !!!!

keep posting and let us know how you're doin....we can help you to stay on track.....

love

Debz xx

Back