I am so happy!

Grandma

Totally Focused
Today I've had my eighth weigh in. I can hardly believe that I've lost another 4.5lbs, making my total 2 stone 13lbs (41lbs) in 8 weeks!! Its more than I ever dreamed I could do - and I'm so pleased that I still haven't cheated even once - although I've been very tempted on several occasions!

My next big target is 56lbs by my birthday at the end of May - and I'm quietly confident I can do that - and more!

I am SO happy!!
x

:bliss:

Wel done! You've evry right to be happy, that is amazing! Keep it up!

That's fantasatic!!

Well done on your great weight loss so far, and I agree that you'll smash your birthday target too:):)

Well done, that's fantastic!!! :D

Well done hun! Feels great doesn't it! And your birthday will be all the better for wearing something slinky and people telling you how great you look! Well done xx

wayyyyhey well done grandma, your doing really really well. I can tell your going to stick this out :) Good work roll on the next 56lbs lost eh?

becky xx

:wow::wow::wow:Grandma!!!
Seems like only yesterday that you started!!
WELL DONE!!!!
You are doing really really well!!!!!!!
:talk017:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for your great support, everyone! Its so good to share happiness with those who understand what its like!
Bless you all!
x

Well done, so pleased for you!

Here's to the next target!

Theresa x

Congratulations, I'm really pleased for you - fabulous achievement :party0011:

Hi Grandma

You are doing amazingly well nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Congratulations:):)

Tracey
x

Thanks again everyone! Yes, I feel great and even my mother (not the most positive of people) told me I look 'tremendous' so it must be true!! Only 10 stone to go now!! I can do this!

You are doing very well too, Sharon! Well done!
x

WooooooooHooooooooo!!!!! Thats fabulous!!!! Well done you!!!!
:talk017:

Oh well done! You can totally smash your next target! Keep it up! xx

Welll done, that's a great loss :D
you've smashed all your targets, so 56'bs by the end of May will be more than do-able!

Back