I am so happy

Sooh

Hi folks,

Latest developments re my weight loss and I am pleased to report another 4lbs off and am now into the 22 stone bracket! Ive succeeded in getting out of the 24 stone numbers, the 23 stones and now my next goal is to get into the 21 stone bracket! :)

I am so proud of myself and love telling you all my good news and I only hope my success so far encourages others with a lot to lose to stick at it? :)

Sue

That's excellent and I'm happy for you too (this whole site make me happy clappy sometimes!). Well done you for keeping at it. It really is a source of inspiration for me and I hope you find yourself inspiring too. :DI know how lovely it will feel when I see a different number on dial (well electronic read out but you know what I mean). x

That's a fantastic loss, how are you doing it so fast?

Thanks everyone.:)

I have just been reading some of the success stories on here and I keep thinking "could this be my story 1 year from now?" It seems like a wonderful dream to be honest with you and I just cannot imagine what it would feel like after feeling so trapped for so long and to be slimmer and feel fitter would make me so very, very happy.

I am determined and positive and I pray this doesn't ever change but even though I feel so focused I still cannot imagine little ole me ever being slim and I just wondered how many other people feel this way too?

Sue

Just wanted to say well done on your achievements to date - you should be so proud of what you are doing for yourself :wow: :clap:

Well done, you're doing so well. Keep up the good work.

Back