I am so scared!

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I am off to the pharmacist tonight...and this lunchtime, I've got to TRY THE DREADED SOUP to see if I want any next week!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ahhh the soup -have never tried it lol but it seems to be the marmite of LT -you either love it or hate it. lol

GOOD LUCK!!

The soup isn't that bad. The first spoonful makes you go- eww- but once you get past it, it's like the cuppa soup by batchelors- although that is only my opinion!

Jillian, choc-whip will be a little way off for you to try yet as it's a maintenance product! I've heard these are really nice compared to the diet LT. Prolly cos it has more calories in it! :) xxx

I loved the soup at first then went off it, its deffo an acquired taste but have a go and they tell you not to add stuff to it but it didnt do any harm to Gaz who lived on the stuff so id stick whatever i could find in it.. you may be grateful for a nice warm bowl of soup now its getting colder

The soup is vile when you first taste it, too milky tasting, but add pepper and chilli powder and it makes it much more savoury... and a really welcome change from the sweetness of the shakes. I can only have them in the evening when I go home to my blender. Also, I zap it up in the microwave so it's really hot, and it takes ages to drink it. I make it with more water than you're meant to so it's like cup-a-soup and not a tin of soup, if you see what I mean.

hiya hun some people dont like the soup some dont like the bars i think everyone is to there own i hated the bars and never tried the soup to be honest but my sister doesnt mind the soup you wont know if you like it till you try it. give it a go hun and if you dont like it you know not to get anymore if you do like it you have another flavour to get you through your journey let us know if you like it and good luck at the chemist. xxx

i also think that everyone is different coz i like all shakes and the soup so you just have to try it............:D

I like the soup too with garlic, pepper and chilli never tried it plain

I loved the soup at first then went off it, its deffo an acquired taste but have a go and they tell you not to add stuff to it but it didnt do any harm to Gaz who lived on the stuff so id stick whatever i could find in it.. you may be grateful for a nice warm bowl of soup now its getting colder

i was exactly the same - loved the soup then rapidly went off it - although it was ok with worcester sauce in it. now living on vanilla shakes - not as bad as i thought - if you have no choice, you actually feel more in control for some bizarre reason!!

let us know what you think of the soups - the colder weather might force me back on them occasionally!!

Well it was FOUL. Sorry to those who like it, but you are badly wrong ; )

lol!!

Lol! I didn't like it in my first week either but may try it again just to have a hot meal now the weather is changing!

Or maybe I'll just try the latte and choccy shakes hot! I'm such a coward where that soup is concerned!!!!

x

Ok....so I am just eating a second bowl. I was so cold I wanted something hot. This time I've added spices and pepper and...I actually quite like it. I don't love it but I could see myself getting that way.
I wish I hadn't chucked away my flapjacks now! Maybe I'd have got used to them too.
Either way, it's another option which is grand.

LMAO! Whatever gets you through it eh?

And do you know what's really scary? It tastes just like the soup at Butlin's when I was a kid...LMAO!

Back