I am so upset

Ellebirdy

I am soooo upset and angry with myself I just had a biscuit!
Last week I ordered the peanut flapjacks from the pharmasist but they have been telling me they would be in on Thursday...they wern't! then they would be in on saturday....they wern't! then I was told they would be in by this morning....they arn't! I am so so so ****** off!
I need something to chew and even though they arn't brilliant they are texture and I miss that more than anything.
I have been so good not giving in and even been on here telling other people to keep on and not cave but look at me! hanging my head in shame!!:mad:
If they are not in by this afternoon I think I am going to go mad. I never had anything last night as could not face the choc (made it into several hot chocs and coffees) and didn't want the soup so went to bed with nothing.
I was so looking forward to my flapjacks and just keep getting let down by the pharmacy I just want to cry I feel so weak!

Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2: Looking for another stone!

Im not meaning to sound harsh here but, there is always an excuse and for many of us getting out of the habbit of making excuses to find ways to eat is hard.

You know you really didnt need that biscuit and im guessing you were hungry because you didnt have your shake - you really shouldnt miss them - we are meant to have 3 for a reason, its the minimum that our body needs to function.

Have you tried making the shakes into a mouuse? You can eat that with a spoon that might help a little.

But dont beat yourself up too much over it you can turn back the clock so get on with it today :)

Hi there Elle, dont let it get to you. Whats done is done, you will feel guilty enough over eating that you dont need to punish yourself any further. Draw a line underneath it and move on. Remember why you started Lipotrim in the first place. You have only been on the diet a very short time and I can definitely understand the need to "eat" so that is when we are told to drink lots of water, keep busy etc etc.

Stick at it and you will do well. Just noticed your sig - expecting another stone in the 2nd week... dont be disappointed if you dont - you will probably lose 1/2 that or just under in the second week and then from there on about an average of 4-6lbs a week most weeks.

Good luck, stick at it, dont fret too much over one biscuit, refocus yourself and before you know it you will be at goal. :)

I know there is no excuse for eating it just a weak moment.
It is not going to happen again.
Your both so right and summergurl you look amazing well done.

Just keep focused, remember why you chose to to LT in the first place and remember water is your best friend on this diet :D

thank you. x

Just want to remind you that you are only human and not to beat yourself up about it. 1 biscuit isn't as bad as your thinking....now a pack, thats a different story!! Hope your day is going good so far and just take it 1 day at a time. Just remember, it isn't forever and just think how good it is going to feel eating a meal without feeling guilty for it....good luck hun xxxx

Just want to remind you that you are only human and not to beat yourself up about it. 1 biscuit isn't as bad as your thinking....now a pack, thats a different story!! Hope your day is going good so far and just take it 1 day at a time. Just remember, it isn't forever and just think how good it is going to feel eating a meal without feeling guilty for it....good luck hun xxxx
Hi Rihan26
Therest of the day is going well so all is not lost, Thanks for your words of support, your right it wont be forever but will be a long time got a long way to go but already feel so much better...apart from my little lapse...I can see the difference and had oodles more energy than usual at the weekend so went for a mega walk. Just need to keep my mind busy and drink more to stop the urge I think.
Cheers hunni.

:)

Hi Ellebirdy, You are doing great.:) No-one said it was going to be easy! And this diet is far from easy. I cheated loads in my first week. And still loss 8lbs. Don't be so hard on yourself for having a biscuit. I think it is more the fact you ate, than what you ate, that is so upsetting!! Good luck for the rest of the week ;) x

Thanks hunni, I feel much better today it was my daughters 13th birthday yesterday and while they were having birthday cake I had a peanut flapjack and really enjoyed it lol.
I think for me its more that I had nothing to chew that was doing my head in more than the diet as a whole.
Thank you to everyone for your words and support.
x

Week 2:

Glad you had a better day. I sometimes have days when all I can think about is diving into food. I kept thinking "How on earth can I do this for months!!" But water really is your best friend on this. Keep sipping it throughout the day and make sure you have at least 2 ltrs on top of the recomended amount for the shakes.

Although I went to the loo every 20 minutes at first I have noticed that this week my body has settled into the new water routine and I dont go as often. :D

Keep strong! Food is not the answer. If it was we wouldn't feel the way we do after indulging! :17729:

I felt quite low today and rather sorry for myself. Just the usual mid week tantrum!! :badmood:

Two days to weigh day and it seems like ages to go. But then I tried on my size 14 top from Next and it fitted!! I was gobsmacked! :eek: So I really shouldn't be feeling low but there will always be days when I feel cheesed off or happy or sad whether I be 40 stone or 8 stone! :rolleyes:

Don't listen to those negative gremlins!!

PS can you tell mine to do one!!:giggle:

Lol crunchyfrog bless you would never tell you to go do one lol.

x

ur doing fab hun 1 blip isnt going to kill you and the guilt is bad enough to hopfully not make u do it again... the flapjacks are horrible anyway in my opinion but the texture is good after uv only had liquids. try not 2 beat urself up ur only human and we all make mistakes. jump back up and remember why ur doing this for.
attachment.php

Back