I am sooo going to do it this time :-)

I think you're probably wise not to weigh yet if you're anything like me, I do it though & then wish I hadn't lol!

Hi all, much better day today - feel back in control.. Teetered on the edge all weekend but the routine of being back at work helps :) also managed 40 min Zumba DVD tonight!

Feel like I've got a cold coming but adamant it won't take hold! Xx

Hi all, much better day today - feel back in control.. Teetered on the edge all weekend but the routine of being back at work helps :) also managed 40 min Zumba DVD tonight!

Feel like I've got a cold coming but adamant it won't take hold! Xx

Well done honey, I agree about being at work & back in routine making it easier, weekends are always hardest for me. You'll be back at your lightest weight again before you know it x

Hi all, been really rubbish at posting again! I do religiously read everyone else's entries though!

Got a week off starting today :) I have been really good lately food wise and am hovering around 11st 11lbs which I am happy with it - I really don't want to loose anymore, my BMI is 23.6 and I am starting to feel quite "boney" - never thought that was something I would say lol.. I am 5ft 10in so thinking I am about the right proportions now.

So, week off will consist of packing (we are moving house and starting new jobs the end of the month) - I am really exciting and scared both at the same time! And it's my birthday week (I feel the need to have birthday "weeks" instead of birth "days" -think its a sign of getting old!) and am going to be turning 30!! Eek! - this will involve lots of eating out and alcohol so will need to be careful, but am happy to accept a couple of pounds gain!

We are going camping tomorrow for a few days, got to pop into work for a meeting Tuesday afternoon then down to Somerset to spend the rest of the week with my family and friends - so excited!! xx

Hi all, been really rubbish at posting again! I do religiously read everyone else's entries though!

Got a week off starting today :) I have been really good lately food wise and am hovering around 11st 11lbs which I am happy with it - I really don't want to loose anymore, my BMI is 23.6 and I am starting to feel quite "boney" - never thought that was something I would say lol.. I am 5ft 10in so thinking I am about the right proportions now.

So, week off will consist of packing (we are moving house and starting new jobs the end of the month) - I am really exciting and scared both at the same time! And it's my birthday week (I feel the need to have birthday "weeks" instead of birth "days" -think its a sign of getting old!) and am going to be turning 30!! Eek! - this will involve lots of eating out and alcohol so will need to be careful, but am happy to accept a couple of pounds gain!

We are going camping tomorrow for a few days, got to pop into work for a meeting Tuesday afternoon then down to Somerset to spend the rest of the week with my family and friends - so excited!! xx

Sounds like a lovely week planned & well done on achieving "boniness" now enough hey! Maintenance it is babe xx

Well, back from our little camping trip - it was great fun!! I am not usually very good at things that involve the "big outdoors" but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it! We ate at Prezzo last night and they do light versions of all their meals - really lovely food, highly recommended! Stopped for a pub lunch today and had vegetable and ham soup - again, really nice! It was good fun just "being" with OH - we even managed not to argue lol.

got to go to work tomorrow for a couple of hours to attend a meeting then having my hair done Wednesday before official birthday celebrations start :) Brought a lovely dress in Joules in a size 12.. Obviously I then needed new underwear and shoes at OH's expense :D all in all I have been thoroughly spoilt! XxX

Well, this is it.. Last day of my 20's!! We are seeing family today then big evening meal tomorrow in a posh restaurant with friends and family - we are staying over night and promised OH I will have a night and morning off so we can share a nice meal and breakfast without me faffing about calories and fat! Hope I can do it and not fall completely off the wagon as on previous occasions! Wish me luck :) xx

Hope you have a fabulous birthday! Wow, 30 seems so young to me now, lol. Funny how your perspective changes!! Enjoy your celebrations, you've earned them - just come straight back on here afterwards, put your hands up to how much you ate and drank, then get back on the straight and narrow. That seems to have worked for me after my birthday, taking ownership of my 2lb gain and moving on, lol. :) xx

Hi all, I'm back! Had a lovely birthday and consumed lots of food and alcohol!! Back to it yesterday - gave up logging food after lunch but probably came in around 4000 cals :eek: Really enjoyed myself though and am glad I managed to contain it into one day - scales this morning show a 3lb gain but I am really dehydrated so thinking some of it might be fluid retention? Anyway, will try and get most of it off this week! X

Hi all, been really busy packing and we are just about ready for the move on Thursday - moving back to Somserset, close to family - so excited but really sad about leaving my job. I have worked for the same company for the last 13 years, started when I was 17 and it is the only real job I've had. I am excited about the new job, it is a fantastic opportunity with massive opportunities but so SCARED!

Anyway, been good food wise since my birthday blow out, have lost 2 of the 3lbs I put on and not too worried about the last pound as I dipped the week before! Got a good day planned for tomorrow then ou for leaving dinner and drinks Wednesday night, but I am sure the physical exertion of moving will sort that out - hopefully can avoid a hangover though, that will be hideous!

everyone seems to be doing well at the minute x

Back