I am sooo going to do it this time :-)

Hi all, after a gentle reminder from Lexie I thought I'd better write a post :) I have been really busy the last couple of months, we moved house and started a new job - I am really enjoying it but it is so busy! I have never worked in an environment where everyone is so stretched in terms of capacity - I really enjoy the energy of it but can see why others have struggled in the role in the past! So, with the job comes lots of travelling and staying away - which means difficulties with meal planning. In addition to hotel food we have also been eating out loads due to be nearer to family and friends which has seen my weight gradually creeping up. When we moved (at my lowest) I was 11.6lbs - I managed to sneak up to 12.12lbs but have taken stock and am now back down to 12.3lbs - I was talking to OH last night and he really does not want me to go that low again - said I was too boney lol! To be fair I am 5ft 10in and of big build so I think I may have been slightly too low?? Going to aim for 11.12lbs which is a stone under my initial target and see if I can maintain there.

I have been busy reading everyone else's posts and they keep my motivated - everyone is doing great and with Christmas coming think what a difference a year has made :) xx

Hi all, after a gentle reminder from Lexie I thought I'd better write a post :) I have been really busy the last couple of months, we moved house and started a new job - I am really enjoying it but it is so busy! I have never worked in an environment where everyone is so stretched in terms of capacity - I really enjoy the energy of it but can see why others have struggled in the role in the past! So, with the job comes lots of travelling and staying away - which means difficulties with meal planning. In addition to hotel food we have also been eating out loads due to be nearer to family and friends which has seen my weight gradually creeping up. When we moved (at my lowest) I was 11.6lbs - I managed to sneak up to 12.12lbs but have taken stock and am now back down to 12.3lbs - I was talking to OH last night and he really does not want me to go that low again - said I was too boney lol! To be fair I am 5ft 10in and of big build so I think I may have been slightly too low?? Going to aim for 11.12lbs which is a stone under my initial target and see if I can maintain there. I have been busy reading everyone else's posts and they keep my motivated - everyone is doing great and with Christmas coming think what a difference a year has made :) xx

Nice to see you back Hun x x

I am so hungry today - been out visiting friends and family and there is so many temptations - biscuits, homemade cakes, chocolates etc. my aunt made hot sausages in warm baguettes for lunch - I was so tempted but she had got me some ham so I had ham and tomato instead! Managed to resist all day but going to make Christmas cake tonight -I don't like it but love the smell, so that will make me hungrier :-( Never mind, spa day tomorrow with the family of a young lady I use to look after - she has got autism and her mum has booked an all inclusive night away for her birthday.. She asked her who she wanted to go and she chose me - really sweet! I am so glad I am able to do things like this now - never would have been able to a year ago! XxX

Oh jeeze!! I got back on the scales this morning and they are up to 197lbs - 14st 1lb!! So that is over 2 stone up from my lowest!!!!! I can't blame it all on Christmas - I have been messing around since September - up, down, up, down and Every time I didn't get back down to the lowest, so guessing it has crept up!

The last week I have managed a day of being good followed by a day of binging, and in the last 3 weeks I have consumed more alcohol than I probably have in the whole of last year!! So, this morning I got on the scales, made my cry, but now feel quite liberated and back in control!

Hoping for for a good loss this week then got until March to shift as much as possible ready for our Egypt holiday :)

i think I definitely take the crown for biggest crimbo disaster!!

Oh jeeze!! I got back on the scales this morning and they are up to 197lbs - 14st 1lb!! So that is over 2 stone up from my lowest!!!!! I can't blame it all on Christmas - I have been messing around since September - up, down, up, down and Every time I didn't get back down to the lowest, so guessing it has crept up! The last week I have managed a day of being good followed by a day of binging, and in the last 3 weeks I have consumed more alcohol than I probably have in the whole of last year!! So, this morning I got on the scales, made my cry, but now feel quite liberated and back in control! Hoping for for a good loss this week then got until March to shift as much as possible ready for our Egypt holiday :) i think I definitely take the crown for biggest crimbo disaster!!

But what matters is that you are back with us & here you must stay! I know when I gained 20lbs back I was devastated but more or less all of it had come off again before Christmas (I only had 3lb to go) so face that you're gonna be hungry for a couple of weeks but the scales will come down again & after this week you will never see that 14 again xx

Good day so far.. Had to go and buy some new (bigger) trousers today for work on Monday - I have "agreed" with myself that I will wear them for no more than 2 weeks - then I will be wearing my own stuff again.. I can still squeeze into some of my size 14 trousers but not sure I would want to were them all day - some of it I can't get into at all :-(

I am going to plan out my week of food tomorrow and put it into MFP - we have got a friend coming over Thursday - but she is happy to fit in with my healthy food. Saturday we are meeting friends in Basingstoke - dinner at Harvester then drinks in town - should be manageable!

Got it a Count on Us Beef in Red Wine with veg tonight - found it in the freezer! Had musli for breakfast and an Innocent noodle pot with an apple for lunch - I don't feel hungry, but probably due to the excess of food over the last few weeks!

Good day so far.. Had to go and buy some new (bigger) trousers today for work on Monday - I have "agreed" with myself that I will wear them for no more than 2 weeks - then I will be wearing my own stuff again.. I can still squeeze into some of my size 14 trousers but not sure I would want to were them all day - some of it I can't get into at all :-(

I am going to plan out my week of food tomorrow and put it into MFP - we have got a friend coming over Thursday - but she is happy to fit in with my healthy food. Saturday we are meeting friends in Basingstoke - dinner at Harvester then drinks in town - should be manageable!

Got it a Count on Us Beef in Red Wine with veg tonight - found it in the freezer! Had musli for breakfast and an Innocent noodle pot with an apple for lunch - I don't feel hungry, but probably due to the excess of food over the last few weeks!

Sounds like a brilliant start & remember how far you have come, yeah you have had a slight detour but after so long being so angelic you were bound to have a bit of a tumble & your life has been all over the place with moving & the new job & all. I have really struggled to work out how to maintain so when I get back down I will have to give it another go, I think I will always have to eat under 1500 cals or risk gaining but I am happy to do that if it means I have the choice to shop anywhere I like x

Another day on best behaviour.. I have just cooked Hairy Dieters Beef Madras - it's bubbling away in the oven - having it was a light choices nann and green beans - calories came in at 1052 - going to keep them low this week to get me back on track then increase to 1200 (average over the week) - I found it easier averaging, meaning I can have a couple of higher days and compensate with a couple of lower days, through until March - hopefully will be somewhere near 170lbs by then!

Wishing this weather would sort itself out - desperate to get out and do some exercise - OH has said he will come cycling with me :) In the meantime will have to dust of the exercise DVDs

Was thinking about asking the GP for some more xen - I haven't taken it for about 9 months and did OK - wondering whether it will help with me will power? Does anyone know what the BMI criteria is?

You might be too low on the BMI scale for the Xen now, hon - I always thought the criterion was 30+, but I could be wrong. I'm only still on it because I'd got so many boxes stockpiled, due to not taking the full dose, taking it intermittently etc. My GP took it off my list of repeat prescription drugs months ago. To be honest, it doesn't boost my willpower any more, because I seem to be able to eat absolutely anything without side-effects nowadays - maybe my body's just adapted to it, lol. Think I just take it out of habit, in the probably forlorn hope that it'll increase my losses by an ounce or two!! :) xx

I thought it was 30+ too.. I am not sure they ever really made a difference to my weight loss but they definitely kept me on track.. I did have a few boxes lying around but I got rid of them when we moved. I stupidly thought if I had maintained for 4 months, I could do it - that was a stupid thought :)

I thought it was 30+ too.. I am not sure they ever really made a difference to my weight loss but they definitely kept me on track.. I did have a few boxes lying around but I got rid of them when we moved. I stupidly thought if I had maintained for 4 months, I could do it - that was a stupid thought :)

It is 30, I tried taking it again & it made me really unhappy being so restrictive... You will be fine without them honey xx

What a day.. Went to North Devon for a site visit - took me 4hrs to do a 2hr journey due to floods and road closures then was met by OFSTED :-( Anyway, another good day food wise - and got back into my work trousers this morning so "new bigger trousers" are now banished into storage after 2 days wear - not to be worn again xx

Norh Devon is my old neck of he woods! :) where abouts did you go? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a day.. Went to North Devon for a site visit - took me 4hrs to do a 2hr journey due to floods and road closures then was met by OFSTED :-( Anyway, another good day food wise - and got back into my work trousers this morning so "new bigger trousers" are now banished into storage after 2 days wear - not to be worn again xx

Well done I say cut them up!!!!

Back