I am sooo going to do it this time :-)

Lol...that's where I grew up! Lol...went to Bideford college...although don't hold that against me!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Working from home today - hard work trying to ignore the kitchen.. Just had soup and an apple and got a nice dinner tonight - gammon steak, oven chips, pineapple and peas so need to focus and ignore!!

might go out for a walk for half an hour to distract myself..

Working from home today - hard work trying to ignore the kitchen.. Just had soup and an apple and got a nice dinner tonight - gammon steak, oven chips, pineapple and peas so need to focus and ignore!! might go out for a walk for half an hour to distract myself..

Did you manage? I find today hard as it's my day off & If I stay home I'm hungry!!!

191lbs this morning so 8lbs off this week.. Thank god!!

Still a long way to go from lowest but a good start - although guessing most of that was water!

Thanks Ladies.. Going into town with some old work friends now! Have been really good all day - apple for breakfast, prawn rice thing for lunch (200 and something cals) and simply chicken from harvester for dinner - have about 350cals left for drinks tonight - gin and slimline tonic I am thinking? Or vodka and diet coke!! X

Thanks Ladies.. Going into town with some old work friends now! Have been really good all day - apple for breakfast, prawn rice thing for lunch (200 and something cals) and simply chicken from harvester for dinner - have about 350cals left for drinks tonight - gin and slimline tonic I am thinking? Or vodka and diet coke!! X

Or both ;)

Good night - a bit over calories - actually lost count of drinks in the end.. Slightly hungover this morning - just been for breakfast in the hotel - had melon and fat free yogurt while OH had a full English. Off for some retail therapy now - desperately need some new boots :) x

Good night - a bit over calories - actually lost count of drinks in the end.. Slightly hungover this morning - just been for breakfast in the hotel - had melon and fat free yogurt while OH had a full English. Off for some retail therapy now - desperately need some new boots :) x

Hope the shopping cleared the hangover! Did you get some boots?

Hangover has gone.. Didn't take long, just needed water and fresh air! I did get some boots - in Brantano - I really want some knee high boots but need to get rid of this gain first!

Went to M&S on way home to get shopping for next week - I am leaving for Devon at 5am tomorrow morning and spending the week there. I am sharing an apartment with my boss so have decided to take enough fuller longer microwave meals so I don't have to worry about eating out or cooking. Got breakfast and lunches too so all set for a good week!

My boss is a real fitness freak and wants me to go to Bootcamp with her but there is no way I am fit enough so we have settled on a Zumba class Tuesday night. There is a trampoline in the service I am working and I am hoping we can get that out one evening when the kids have finished lessons! :)

We've just spent the day in north devon. Saunton sands hotel... absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your trip! :) x

We've just spent the day in north devon. Saunton sands hotel... absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your trip! :) x

That sounds lovely.. Wish my trip was pleasure rather than work :-( xx

Ours was work too but a beautiful setting so not so bad.... we went to leave at 6pm and bleddy car battery had gone!! Lol... good old aa man sorted us!

186.4 this morning so another 4.5lbs off :) it's coming down but I am getting inpatient!! I think I will feel better when I get back into the 12's - 4lbs to go!! Had a good week.. Worked away most of the week so was fairly easy to keep on track and managed a Zumba class - think I burned more calories laughing than actually exercising! Went out for dinner last night, has soup to start and fish cassoulet for main - with a couple of vodka and diet cokes so think I did OK. Out again tonight - cinema and harvester so can manage that! X

186.4 this morning so another 4.5lbs off :) it's coming down but I am getting inpatient!! I think I will feel better when I get back into the 12's - 4lbs to go!! Had a good week.. Worked away most of the week so was fairly easy to keep on track and managed a Zumba class - think I burned more calories laughing than actually exercising! Went out for dinner last night, has soup to start and fish cassoulet for main - with a couple of vodka and diet cokes so think I did OK. Out again tonight - cinema and harvester so can manage that! X

Well done honey! You'll have that 12 by the end of the month easily xx

Back