I am sooo going to do it this time :-)

Well done honey! You'll have that 12 by the end of the month easily xx
Thank you.. Just did my Zumba DVD - nearly killed me, I have obviously lost a lot of fitness over the last to couple of months too :-( Hope to go for a bike ride tomorrow with OH - if the rain ever stops! X

It's quiet on here today.. Guess everyone has been out enjoying the sunshine :)

had a lovely evening at the cinema yesterday - had 8 wine gums during the film then went to Franky and Benny's and had spaghetti Oceania from the lighter choices menu - it was actually really nice! Wanted to go to Harvester but didn't book and was a 50 min wait - I was far to hungry for that!!

Went for for a bike ride this morning - only managed 40 mins as OH was struggling so came back and did Zumba DVD - my calf muscles are killing me! Had another good day food wise - fruit salad for breakfast, salmon salad for lunch and roast chicken and veg for dinner mmmmmm.

got the week planned out so hoping for another good week - off the Bideford again Tuesday/Wednesday and hoping to try Boot Camp Tuesday night if my leg muscles recover!!

So so hoping for another good loss this week - got to keep fluid levels up - I always forget that when I increase exercise and end up with really bad headaches!

Thanks Lexie.. Just got back from Devon - really good food wise and managed boot camp class directly followed by a Zumba class - today I actually can nearly move my legs!!! I will get this weight off :) x

Hardcore would be if I could move! It's getting worse by the hour lol

Another good day but feeling hungry! Got 4 wine gums and an options hot chocolate left in food allowance so might make that and go to bed!

Supposed to be going to London tomorrow but have managed to get a colleague to cover - which I am eternally great flu for.. Gives me time to catch up on some much needed paperwork!

xx

Hi all, been AWOL for a few weeks - managed to spectacularly fall off the wagon again! I don't know what's the matter with me.. I do a few angelic weeks then mess it up,and put it all back on! And I don't mean a few treats - I am talking eating anything in sight and actually obsessing about eating food (rather than not!) Anyway, back on it and had a good week!! Back up to 13.12! Hoping for a few pounds off this week - going on holiday four weeks tomorrow so started the 30day shred today - jeeze I forgot how hard it was!!

Hoping I can loose a stone in the next 4 weeks but might be pushing it a bit??

x

Hello. I seem to have been doing this a lot over the last year. I really work hard at losing weight and then I sabotage it. This time has been different as I have started swimming 4 or 5 times a week for an hour each time and at 60 I have been and worked out in a gym for the first time ever!!! Then my doctor suggested trying orlistat. I just hope I can keep it up. You have done well to go back to it. I'm sure you will achieve what you want in the 4 weeks. Good luck.

Hi all, been AWOL for a few weeks - managed to spectacularly fall off the wagon again! I don't know what's the matter with me.. I do a few angelic weeks then mess it up,and put it all back on! And I don't mean a few treats - I am talking eating anything in sight and actually obsessing about eating food (rather than not!) Anyway, back on it and had a good week!! Back up to 13.12! Hoping for a few pounds off this week - going on holiday four weeks tomorrow so started the 30day shred today - jeeze I forgot how hard it was!! Hoping I can loose a stone in the next 4 weeks but might be pushing it a bit?? x

Hey honey I do very similar. I seem to get stuck in the high 11s then lose the plot, I've never got back down to where I was this time last year. I think we all have a weight our body is happy at & I believe mine is here but my head doesn't want to be here so I keep fighting & not really getting anywhere.... You should be so so proud of what you have achieved xx

Hi all,

Had a really busy but angelic week! Just done day 8 of 30 day shred - my muscles are screaming but hoping to complete the whole 30 days which will take me up to the day before my hols - off to Egypt for a week and absolutely can't wait! I ordered some tankinis from fig leaves yesterday so hoping having one staring at me will keep me on the straight and narrow for the next three weeks!

On another note, OH and I are going to try for a baby :) will stop taking pill when I get back from holiday and let Mother Nature takes it's course! I brought some pre-pregnancy vitamins today - all seeming very real and exciting!

Had a busy day today - MRI scan this morning, walk along the seafront, cleaned house, cooked roast dinner and did DVD - to say I'm knackered is an understatement - back to work tomorrow for a rest :)

Hope everyone else is good..

XxX

Hi all, Had a really busy but angelic week! Just done day 8 of 30 day shred - my muscles are screaming but hoping to complete the whole 30 days which will take me up to the day before my hols - off to Egypt for a week and absolutely can't wait! I ordered some tankinis from fig leaves yesterday so hoping having one staring at me will keep me on the straight and narrow for the next three weeks! On another note, OH and I are going to try for a baby :) will stop taking pill when I get back from holiday and let Mother Nature takes it's course! I brought some pre-pregnancy vitamins today - all seeming very real and exciting! Had a busy day today - MRI scan this morning, walk along the seafront, cleaned house, cooked roast dinner and did DVD - to say I'm knackered is an understatement - back to work tomorrow for a rest :) Hope everyone else is good.. XxX
Oooh big news Hun.... Well done on the shred.. Back to the gym for me on Thursday xx

Everybody is moving around.. I can't keep up :)

I have continued to mess around - 7lbs off, 7lbs on.. But this week seem to have got back into a rhythm again.. Joined the gym on Wednesday - we have been away Thurs/Fri night but used the hotel gym. Had a lovely meal last night (and a bottle of wine) but was sensible with choices and this morning avoided the buffet in favour of poached egg on toast with some fruit.

we joined the National Trust last weekend so are going to find a nice walk to do today - looking forward the the weather improving so I can get outside more, seems to be happening slowly!

Up, ready and off the the gym.. OH is cooking bacon sandwiches and the smell is killing me..

hope it won't be too busy - should have missed the eager beavers and the hoping the rest will wait until this afternoon.

Hiya lovely to see you back honey. At least it's only same on as off! Well done on the gym, we were out in the Peak District today but will be at gym tomorrow morning hoping like you people will be elsewhere....

Thanks.. You are doing great! I have been toying with the 5:2 but really don't think I could cope with it?

Lost 1/2lb this week - from the weigh in before a three day binge so prob more - I seem to be able to put on 4lbs in 2 or 3 days :-(

off for for a walk this morning with OH - weather is supposed to be nice until lunchtime

shins are killing me from gym yesterday???

happy bank holiday everyone x

I didn't think I could & didn't last year when I tried. I've learnt that you have to leave it as late as you can to eat, I try not to until 1 at the earliest then normally have a ww soup then leave myself 400 cals for tea & go to bed early lol x

You can do it Hun ... Do some stretches for those calves ..moving slowly up to your tip toes and back down helps me after running xx

Back