I am sooo hungry...

Elie

Silver Member
Girls and guys...

I am so hungry I could eat my guinea pigs' food :eek:;)

I am back on SS after a planned interruption for various reason, and day 2 is killing me!!! :eek:

I know it will get better in a week time, but I am so obsessed with food... I want to eat ratatouille for some odd reason...:rolleyes:

At least, I have minimins to keep me away from the fridge!!!!!! The only thing in the fridge, by the way, are my lollies made of CD shakes...They are delicious in this hot weather!!!! :p

How come, when we know we have enough food to survive, do we have the need to stuff our face?:confused:

Elie x

Babes ... try and stay strong as you know the results are well worth it!

xx

hehe, I know :D

I won't give in :D

I am too stubborn :D

But still, I am day dreaming about food...:D

Today during my lesson, all the examples I was giving were to do with "eating", "food", etc.. To the point that one of my students joked about my being hungry :eek:. She had no idea how true it was :D

Elie x

Elie
Im coming to the end of day 2 also, I find that when Im hungry, I need inspiration (as well as a nice curry and a pint), so I look at before and after pictures of success stories, it soon makes you realise why we are all putting ourselves through this!

Print a couple off and take them to work with you, I have one as a screen saver!

Good luck!

Thanks Dean for your kind message! I will deffo do this!

I have some before and after pics of myself too: I will put them as my laptop's wallpaper!!!!! I laready have pics everywhere in the house :p

In the kitchen, in the bathroom, on my bedroom's mirror...LOL, if someone who doesn't know me comes and visits, they will think I am self-obsessed (which is a little true :giggle:)

Elie x

Elie
I have recently given up smoking, in March, so for me to do this so soon after, its doubly hard, but we are all in the same boat so all have to pull each other through it!
If placing pics all round the house works for you, then you go for it, dosent matter what anyone else thinks!

No doubt Ill be pulling my hair out within the next few days, so it will be you and others giving me advice (i hope)

Hi Elie and Dean

You are both doing fantasically well and once day 3 is over with you will start to feel better, Day 4 for me (2day) in comparrison is so much better. i would aslo advose getting ketostix's this gave me the added boost I needed this morning to keep me motivated!!!

You go!!!!!!

Awww, thanks Sarah for this message :D

I will ketostix myself as soon as I can ;)

And I can't wait for my official WI next Friday! :D

Do you think 20lbs by the end of July is too amitious? I am going on holidays in August and could do with feelin better in my body.

Elie x

Hi Sarah

I bought the Ketostix earlier at the chemist with the breath spray, oh I needed that!
Tried one and was desperate for it to go dark, no good though, ah well, maybe tomorrow!
Had to stop off and get the kids Burger King, that was hard too, but did it without getting anything for myself, so thats a plus!!

I just did my ketosis test. It was negative: but it wasn't a surprise, given how hungry I am!!!! :eek:

Tell me when yours turn pink Dean, so that we can celebrate :D

Elie, tell ya what, I have celebrated some things in my time, but this is going to be a first!! LOL!!
Certainly will do!

I got mine this morning day 4 and I was freaking out yesterday that O had not got it, have checked 3 times already that its not changed.

I dont know about the 20lb by the end of July, but I can give it a damn good go. I think alot of what you loose depends on how much you have to loose in the first place.

Go for whatever feels achievable, as long as I lose the 14lb in the month I will be a very happy person indeed!!!

awww im hungry too hun, first day back on after a wonderful weekend of indulgence that I enjoyed every minute of lol :) and now my horrible parents and little brother are having fish and chips!! i'm not really bothered by the sight of food it's the smell that does my head in!!

Elie
Im coming to the end of day 2 also, I find that when Im hungry, I need inspiration (as well as a nice curry and a pint), so I look at before and after pictures of success stories, it soon makes you realise why we are all putting ourselves through this!

Print a couple off and take them to work with you, I have one as a screen saver!

Good luck!

Great idea there Dean!! ;):D:D:D

Had to stop off and get the kids Burger King, that was hard too, but did it without getting anything for myself, so thats a plus!!

Bloody well done!!! Amazing - You are doing extremly well and if you can do that on day 2 there is no stopping you!!! You can do this Dean

Blondee, that's awful :(

For once I am happy I am living on my own during the week (BF's away working), as I don't have the temptation! :rolleyes:

Dean, there is a first time to everything, LOL. :giggle:

Sarah, I'd still be happy if I lost a stone, LOL. :giggle: Look at me talking about stone like I'd about a kilo of potato!

Elie x

I am still SOOOO hungry. :sigh:

I went to the petrol station this evening, I was so close to buy a choc bar! :(

Of course I did not, but I felt so frustrated (in addition to paying £35 for such a small amount of petrol!:rolleyes:)

Why, oh why do we need to eat? :(

Elie x

I am still SOOOO hungry. :sigh:

I went to the petrol station this evening, I was so close to buy a choc bar! :(

Of course I did not, but I felt so frustrated (in addition to paying £35 for such a small amount of petrol!:rolleyes:)

Why, oh why do we need to eat? :(

Elie x

Stay strong hun!!!! The weight drops off quicker with no cheats!! I know this as ive been picking last 2 weeks and lost 2lbs or 3 at most but this week no picking and lost 5lbs!!! Keep going!! xxxxxxxxx

Back