I am SOOOOOOOOO Stupid!!!!!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hiya Guys,

Well -- I started off fantastically for the first two weeks, losing 22lbs ... then today ...! Well, I fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion. :(

OH's mum has made some homemade mini meat pies, about the size of jam tarts. Shortcrust pastry, filled with minced beef and topped with puff pastry. Gave us a dozen -- brought them home ok, and without thinking I ate one!! :cry:

So, here's the script for today -- I had a shake for lunch and one of those bleedin' pies!

Now I don't know whether to have another shake (I theoretically have 2 left) or not have another thing and cut my losses. :(

How stupid of me :( I bet I've fallen out of ketosis and will have to go through the tough start again.

What should I do? :break_diet:

Me xxxxx

arh hun just have the shakes and make sure u drink loads of water and put it behind u. oh and dont do it again lol

hun we all do it so dont baet urself up over it xx

As DD said, have your shakes, you need the nutrients in them hun, lots of water to flush it through and tomorrow is a new day.

Gx

You will be fine. Dont have any more. Just drink plenty of water and flush it out. Drink to shrink.
carol x

I would have at least one more shake probably better if you have them both. Put it behind you start afresh tommorrow but remember how you feel at this moment and dont do it again.

Good luck you are doing really well so far.

Jac

Hey Sunnysmile, i have to agree with what everyone has said, Drink as much water as possible, have all your shakes, because when I didnt have all my shake for 5 days last week my weight stayed the same, as soon as I had all my shakes the following two days I lost something.
You need all the shakes in order for your metobolism to work properly.
It's nothing, you had one, you done good coming on here. It could be worse.

Good luck Hun x

Aww thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support and it's made me feel more positive xxxx :gen126:

I had one more shake last night (couldn't face two) and I'm really paying for my trouble today. I've got a turbulent tummy and feel really bleurgh. :(

I won't be doing that again in a hurry, believe me!!

Me xxxxxxxx

Aw SunnySmile, I really felt for you yesterday. I did the same last night - was preparing strawberries and cream for the gang and automatically popped one in to my mouth!! How stupid, but how absolutely normal for us who have been used to doing just that for years! Luckily I have done CD before and used to beat myself up terribly over it, trying to make myself sick etc, but this time I have just learned that it will take time to completely break such ingrained habits so I just give myself a stern telling-off, drink another pint of water, and move on. Good for you for doing the same, kiddo.

Mind you, those pies did sound scrummy!!

You are not stupid, you are human. We are designed to eat! You should be patting yourself on the back for all the times you have resisted, not having a go at yourself for one little slip!

Thanks girlies!! xx

Good news is ... had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have lost another 2lbs to make 2st lost! (Official weigh in not while Tues) so the evil pie may not have done as much damage as I feared -- maybe slowed down this weeks loss but still a loss!

Phew!! D'ya think I got away with it? :ashamed0005:

Back