I am sooooooooooo cross

pandora

finding my way again !
My DD2 had a new bed delivered today. As the room is so small we got a 2"6 bed, this meant getting new sheets for it. We went to the local shops to get said sheet but couldn't get one so went a bit further afield.
When we got home DD1 had been cooking (biscuits this time), but she just makes so much mess & leaves it to me to clean up. Time & time again i've told her not to cook unless she's going to tidy up.
I got cross with her, she answers back, i get more cross & what did i then do ? Eat .. a small "good for you" sausage roll, a round of jam sandwiches & one of the said biscuits.
So now i'm cross with her & myself. Did i need any of it ? NO, & now i'm hungry, my payment for failing !
sorry just need to rant
lots of water for me now
xx

It's done now, nothing you can change that. Just think that you have manged up until now. Don't let one small lapse ruin it all for you. An hour or so out of a week is nothing.
Be strong and good luck.
Ceri

she's just told me its no big deal, to which i replied "no, i'll just be out of ketosis & have to go through the hungry & headach stage to get back into it" to which she said " i think what you are doing is stupid" i told her its no fun being fat & she says i'm not FFS i'm over 15st & size 18-20, how can that NOT be fat, allright for her she's skinny
xx

Maybe you should have a chat to her about how important it is to you to lose weight. She ought to be a little more understanding - I know that everyone else doesn't have to stop living their lives just because you're on a diet but does she really need to bake biscuits?
Let them know how you feel, you need that support.
Isn't it amazing how other people can affect your diet?
Good luck, hope things get sorted.
Stay strong.
Ceri

thanks Ceri
the first time i did CD she was really supportive & has been this last week too, but she's very good at throwing hurtful coments around & doesn't see the harm they do. She's very self centred, why shouldn't she do what she wants when she wants, allways been the same. Despite coutless chats where she prommises to change, she never does
xx

hey cheryl, look you didnt eat that much even if it did make you out of ketosis you will be back in no time, just drink lots of water. sounds like when she doesnt get her own way she tries to wind you up a bit. I would take a deep breath and try and stay calm with her!

becky xxx

Oh well - what to do? You could always throw all the baking equipment away - that will stop her!!!!
Daughters eh? Although I've only got a 2 1/2 yr old son - I'm one of three girls. I know how hurtful I could be when I was a teenager! (Not sure how old your kids are?) It's probably a phase!
Ceri

Awww hun, big hugs for you. You can get past this and back on hun, I know it! As for DD, kids can be spiteful and the fact that she didnt come back with "well you're a fatty and you're just angry you cant eat them" is something in itself! Kids often pick up on their parents week spots so its good that she hasnt turned it the other way round- if she doesnt see you as fat then thats a sign of how much she loves you and doesnt see your weight the same way you do. Being a skinny gal she probably will never appreciate quite how you feel- in fact a lot of people not in our situation won't, so we just gotta try our best to be positive and carry on to the best of our abilities! Bless ya hun xx

Oh well - what to do? You could always throw all the baking equipment away - that will stop her!!!!
Daughters eh? Although I've only got a 2 1/2 yr old son - I'm one of three girls. I know how hurtful I could be when I was a teenager! (Not sure how old your kids are?) It's probably a phase!
Ceri
this DD is 12 (other one is 9) & has allways been self centred & selfish, from the day she was born, doubt she'll ever change.
Now she wants to know if i'm taking her to the pictures today :eek:.
Just tested & still Pink, yeah, hope there won't be too much damage done
xx

I have a daughter similar to yours, but mine is 22! Sometimes it's hard and i have to remember (have ALWAYS had to remember.) She is my child and i am the mum. It isn't a battle between us for me to win. I have to lead the way. It is very, very hard though. I sympathise x

Back