I am starting back on CD on sunday

Hi MsJMC,

(thanks for the rep the other night:))
Good luck for your re-start.....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

I am seriously struggling with my last 5lbs (in fact just had the mother of all binges:eek:)

But you know what....tomorrow is another day;) I am trying to ignore where I have come from (293lbs:eek:) and focus on where I am heading for (200lbs...and less:D)
XXXXXXX

thanks chelle, my pics inspire me to get back to that size 8!

prettyface, wow, your'e so inspirational x

sue xx

thanks chelle, my pics inspire me to get back to that size 8!

prettyface, wow, your'e so inspirational x

sue xx

Thank you:eek:.....however, you wouldn't be saying that if you saw what I shoved in my gob over the last hour:eek::eek: Ah well mustn't see it as a 'failure', just see it as another one of life's lessons!!
XXX

chelle , your right its hard but rewarding ! counting down the days to restart , yes , I had lots of weeks to sort this out but my weak head has been switching its self on allot but now at rock bottom and want to say i'm sorting this out , hard as you said but will be worth the pain ! Sue wow you have got allot going on , I find it hard to think straight when going on CD but they say that is normal as its so low in Cals .
Prettyfacebut , hey , thats good you are thinking that way , but tomorrow is another day and thats how your dealing with getting to where you need to be !

prettyface , what did you eat , at least you are not Thinking of stopping just thinking ok so I had something but i'll sort it tomorrow , which is good way to deal with it

Complete carb fest....and lots of it, in fact I have stuffed so much my stomach looks like I have swallowed a bowling ball:eek:
I think what's going on in my head is that physically I am at goal (size 14 at 6foot) and the last month has been a real battle. Had a mad couple of weeks at work and I am exhausted and having dizzly spells etc.
I switched from 1000 plan back to SS for the final push to goal and I think it was a bad move.
Soooo..... gym tomorrow and 790 (i'm on the old plan) to finish.
XXX

Least you are seeing it till the end , its hard I know , but you've come so far and i'm sure that ticker will defo get to the end !!!

Thanks hun....I appreciate your support!!!
How much are you looking to lose (if you don't mind me asking)?
What plan are you doing?
XX

Good luck for Sunday...glad your feeling ready to start again.x

Ohhh....and I plan to stick around minimins... couldn't have got this far without it and people like you and I'd like to think my way of showing my gratitude for the suppot and information would be to keep sharing my experiences....I don't think the journey ends at goal, I think it will be a continuous thing!
XXXX

Hi prettyface , will be SS and will go on the scales sunday morning , but today i'm 183 , so i'm up a stone from 3-4 weeks ago . but looking to get to a body I think yeah I can handle this size , so I guess 140 , maybe see how things go from there . No I don't mind you asking :)
Thank you Airgirl ! yes ready for sunday .... :)

hiya, will join in your thread cos i am starting tomorrow!!!!!

will post you and see how you doing and we will keep each other going!!! x x x x

Good luck for tomorrow Mrs JMC and headdown. I don't know about you but I felt so relieved to get going again and feel like I had some control over what went in my mouth! It's been hard second time around but this forum has been a life saver.:party0011:

MsJMC MORNING!!!!!!!

Are we raring to go! I am sat with my water oh my god would love a cuppa!!! Never mind, going to keep busy today cleaning.

Will pop on later!

x x x

Hi guys , well started today and Just got in , its been busy today , I guess monday night the headache will kick in . Headdown , so how did it go ?
Splash , how are you finding CD ?
how are you doing Festivalfairy ?

i hope your first day went well

hiya

found it not too bad at all, kept busy all day in the house, think my test will be today back at work 'cos i sit at a desk all day and normall graze!!

will post back tonight and see how you getting on.... we WILL do it this time.....

Payphone , Thank-you , I see you are doing well too !

Back